Anybuddy remember the Lost Highway free sampler [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Anybuddy remember the Lost Highway free sampler

dld
02-15-2004, 09:03 AM
I posted a link to their website about a year ago, they had a promo where the first 1000 folx who filled o ut a form would win a free sampler and quite a few RR'ers signed up, remember? I think there was another thread a few months later where somebody complained (justly so) about the sampler never arriving? Well guess what came in the mail Saturday? From out of the freekin blue, it finally arrived. Haven't listened yet, but its got Cash, Lucinda, Willie Nelson, Ryan Adams, Whiskeytown, Jayhawks, Joe Ely, and a handful of other artists. A nice surprise to start off the weekend.

JDaniel
02-15-2004, 02:26 PM
Dave,

Got mine too, and posted about it briefly in the Tuesday thread. So far, I really like this disc. So far, the Ryan Adams, Jayhawks, and Whiskeytown tunes are the standouts for me. And there's a pretty thorough booklet with a decent write-up about each band. I will spin this one again later today.

JD

Mike
02-17-2004, 04:05 AM
but living in the UK I guess it was never going to happen....still you never know

Cheers
Mike

JDaniel
02-17-2004, 04:19 PM
but living in the UK I guess it was never going to happen....still you never know

Cheers
Mike

Mike - I'll send one your way mate.

Jeff

Mike
02-18-2004, 12:49 AM
Mike - I'll send one your way mate.

Jeff

I really appreciate it, I'll chuck something back your way by way of thanks

Cheers
Mike