Has Anybody Listened to the MF A5cr Pre & A5cr Pwr Amps? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Has Anybody Listened to the MF A5cr Pre & A5cr Pwr Amps?

Yasvanth
02-15-2007, 01:04 AM
Hi

I would like to know whether anybody has had the privilege of demoing or even owning the
Musical Fidelity A5cr Pre & Pwr Amplifiers?

Also what do you think of there sound quality?

Happy Listening!

Jazz

Dusty Chalk
02-15-2007, 01:47 AM
Didn't you start this thread already?

Yasvanth
02-15-2007, 02:30 AM
Hi Peter,

Yeah I did, but I didn't get much feedback from members so I decided to try again.
How about you, have you listened to these fantastic amps from MF ?

Thanks
Jazz

Resident Loser
02-15-2007, 07:12 AM
...Asking for opinions without being able to duplicate exactly the listening conditions involved is meaningless...if you think they are "fantastic" then that's what they are...Or are you simply looking for validation from this motley crew?

jimHJJ(...in this hobby and re: your stuff, yours is the only opinion that matters...)

Dusty Chalk
02-15-2007, 12:48 PM
Hi Peter,

Yeah I did, but I didn't get much feedback from members so I decided to try again.
How about you, have you listened to these fantastic amps from MF ?Nope. And you didn't get much feedback because most of these people haven't heard them.

Yasvanth
02-16-2007, 09:03 AM
...Asking for opinions without being able to duplicate exactly the listening conditions involved is meaningless...if you think they are "fantastic" then that's what they are...Or are you simply looking for validation from this motley crew?

jimHJJ(...in this hobby and re: your stuff, yours is the only opinion that matters...)

Hi

Why is your username the " The Resident Loser" ?

Resident Loser
02-22-2007, 06:33 AM
Hi

Why is your username the " The Resident Loser" ?

...my tardiness in responding...it's a long ugly story going way back to to one of this sites earlier incarnations and cast of characters..

jimHJJ(...but suffice it to say, it's somewhat pre-emptive in nature...)

Yasvanth
02-22-2007, 07:43 AM
Hey

Just quit writing all this jargon, as mere morsels like myself have got a clue what you are on about.
If it is about Hifi or Home Cinema that's fine.
Otherwise please just give it a break.

Cheers
Yas:ciappa:

Resident Loser
02-22-2007, 08:00 AM
Hey

Just quit writing all this jargon, as mere morsels like myself have got a clue what you are on about.
If it is about Hifi or Home Cinema that's fine.
Otherwise please just give it a break.

Cheers
Yas:ciappa:

Jargon? What jargon is that? Is English a second language? Or need we speak "morselanian" to you?

jimHJJ(...or are you simply oblivious to the bleedin' obvious?...)