Steven Seagal Names [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Steven Seagal Names

PeruvianSkies
02-13-2007, 07:30 AM
Is there a weird pattern here or is it just me? These are some of the names of characters played by Steven Seagal...

Casey Ryback
Mason Storm
John Hatcher
Forrest Taft
Jack Cole
Jack Taggert
Orin Boyd
Jonathan Cold
Jack Miller
Travis Hunter
Harlan Banks
Jake Hopper
John Sands
Jack Foster
Marshall Lawson

kexodusc
02-13-2007, 08:38 AM
Yeah your right, there is a pattern - every time Steven Seagal plays a character, it results in a really ****ty movie...wow - that's way more Steven Seagal info than I thought any human would ever know. :D

GMichael
02-13-2007, 09:05 AM
Steven Seagal is not my cup of tea either. I wonder how he will do in his comedy?

Kam
02-13-2007, 10:52 AM
Steven Seagal is not my cup of tea either. I wonder how he will do in his comedy?

wait, i thought all his movies were comedies?

ericl
02-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Is there a weird pattern here or is it just me? These are some of the names of characters played by Steven Seagal...

Casey Ryback
Mason Storm
John Hatcher
Forrest Taft
Jack Cole
Jack Taggert
Orin Boyd
Jonathan Cold
Jack Miller
Travis Hunter
Harlan Banks
Jake Hopper
John Sands
Jack Foster
Marshall Lawson
what am i missing??

GMichael
02-13-2007, 01:16 PM
All of them have a first name, that come before the last name, with no middle initial.
Do I win a prize? No? Shucks. :nonod:

noddin0ff
02-13-2007, 02:11 PM
I know! I know! None of them are Steven's REAL name!

ericl
02-13-2007, 03:08 PM
in the annals of random AR threads, this one's got to be up there. i'm so confused.

bobsticks
02-13-2007, 03:43 PM
It's so simple boys, maybe you need a refresher course. At first glance it would seem that the numeric order of syllables would approximate the orders of the numbering of paragraphs in the index key of Emanuel Swedenborg's Swedenborg's Concordance, that is to say the discordance between the Latin and subsequent two English versions. Ties with such an austere theological work would seem to confer upon Seagall minor diety status.

On closer inspection it seems that the pattern more closely approximates the relative deflation of a pound of whale blubber in British sterling during the early part of last century. Inarguably, this makes much more sense..

Google it, I'm serious.

PeruvianSkies
02-13-2007, 04:13 PM
bobsticks...what would I do without you cracking the code!!!! great work!

ericl
02-13-2007, 04:16 PM
It's so simple boys, maybe you need a refresher course. At first glance it would seem that the numeric order of syllables would approximate the orders of the numbering of paragraphs in the index key of Emanuel Swedenborg's Swedenborg's Concordance, that is to say the discordance between the Latin and subsequent two English versions. Ties with such an austere theological work would seem to confer upon Seagall minor diety status.

On closer inspection it seems that the pattern more closely approximates the relative deflation of a pound of whale blubber in British sterling during the early part of last century. Inarguably, this makes much more sense..

Google it, I'm serious.
LMAO!!

that crazy steven seagal!! And here i thought he was just a big meathead who thought he was a ninja.

GMichael
02-13-2007, 06:01 PM
bobsticks...what would I do without you cracking the code!!!! great work!

So, how long till you tell us what we are missing?
Please let it be something good.

kexodusc
02-14-2007, 05:02 AM

Google it, I'm serious.

That's what I thought....

Worf101
02-14-2007, 07:36 AM
When Peruvian Skies (what else comes from Peru besides Alpaca Sweaters) :skep: first got here he would write great polls, make cogent and wonderful posts and was a great addition to the F.F. family...

Kex, Kam, G'Man and others welcomed him with open arms. Now a few months later and look what we have. Another F.F. nutcase has hatched. This thread is "about a without" the most maddening, lunacy inducing thread I've yet seen. What's next, Jean Claude Van Damme "near miss" Oscar worthy roles. Good Lord P.S. what are you smokin'???!!!

Da Worfster

noddin0ff
02-14-2007, 07:53 AM
I'm guessing PS forgot to wear his AFDB (http://zapatopi.net/afdb/) that day.

GMichael
02-14-2007, 07:59 AM
When Peruvian Skies (what else comes from Peru besides Alpaca Sweaters) :skep: first got here he would write great polls, make cogent and wonderful posts and was a great addition to the F.F. family...

Kex, Kam, G'Man and others welcomed him with open arms. Now a few months later and look what we have. Another F.F. nutcase has hatched. This thread is "about a without" the most maddening, lunacy inducing thread I've yet seen. What's next, Jean Claude Van Damme "near miss" Oscar worthy roles. Good Lord P.S. what are you smokin'???!!!

Da Worfster

So, he's a little off center. He still has some interesting threads.
I remember his alter ego. He was even likened to SVI at one point. But fun is fun.
I just wish he'd tell us what the secret is. What's the pattern man?

kexodusc
02-14-2007, 01:04 PM

Da Worfster
SPPPLLLLLARGGFFFFFF!!!!!:lol:

Worfster, you owe me $8.50 to replace the beer from this motel room's mini bar that I just spewed all over my laptop....
JCVD "near misses"? We could have TWO threads on that subject....

Worf101
02-15-2007, 06:10 AM
SPPPLLLLLARGGFFFFFF!!!!!:lol:

Worfster, you owe me $8.50 to replace the beer from this motel room's mini bar that I just spewed all over my laptop....
JCVD "near misses"? We could have TWO threads on that subject....
If I ever do a script I'll know how to spell that now. LOL, glad to be of service... call the maid. Two threads.. pheh.. I'll open my veins first.

LOL, pretty funny yourself there mate..

Da Worfster

topspeed
02-15-2007, 05:39 PM

Casey Ryback
Mason Storm
John Hatcher
Forrest Taft
Jack Cole
Jack Taggert
Orin Boyd
Jonathan Cold
Jack Miller
Travis Hunter
Harlan Banks
Jake Hopper
John Sands
Jack Foster
Marshall Lawson

That fact that you either:
1) Knew all of Segals characters
or
2) Took the time to look up all of Segal's characters

...makes me all itchy.

Dusty Chalk
02-15-2007, 06:30 PM
So, to synopsize all the responses: it's just you.

PeruvianSkies
02-15-2007, 08:25 PM
yeah, like typing in "imdb" is really hard to get access to an actors names. real hard.

noddin0ff
02-16-2007, 09:13 AM
wait...I see it...the pattern...

...nevermind, it was just gas.

GMichael
02-16-2007, 10:34 AM
wait...I see it...the pattern...

...nevermind, it was just gas.

Gas makes you see things?

Nevermind. I don't want to know.

Worf101
02-16-2007, 01:40 PM

Casey Ryback
Mason Storm
John Hatcher
Forrest Taft
Jack Cole
Jack Taggert
Orin Boyd
Jonathan Cold
Jack Miller
Travis Hunter
Harlan Banks
Jake Hopper
John Sands
Jack Foster
Marshall Lawson
There's an awful lot of "Jack" chit on that list.. Sorry couldn't resist... It's Friday and I'm off to shovel more snow...

Da Worfster

GMichael
02-16-2007, 01:42 PM
There's an awful lot of "Jack" chit on that list.. Sorry couldn't resist... It's Friday and I'm off to shovel more snow...

Da Worfster

HAHAHAHAHA Is it over your head yet?
And to think, I was told that I'd see more snow when I moved from NY to PA. What a joke. Wednesday was our first 8 inches.

Worf101
02-16-2007, 01:50 PM
HAHAHAHAHA Is it over your head yet?
And to think, I was told that I'd see more snow when I moved from NY to PA. What a joke. Wednesday was our first 8 inches.
You sir can bite me!!!

Da "you really really don't wanna mess with me about this" Worfster

:ciappa:

GMichael
02-16-2007, 01:58 PM
You sir can bite me!!!

Da "you really really don't wanna mess with me about this" Worfster

:ciappa:

Thanks for the offer, but I don't bite. (much) Just kinda nibble a little.

How much did you get? 8 feet? 10 feet? More feet?

Dusty Chalk
02-17-2007, 04:05 AM
I heard on the news that you've "had it up to here" with the snow...literally!

Worf101
02-17-2007, 09:24 AM
Thanks for the offer, but I don't bite. (much) Just kinda nibble a little.

How much did you get? 8 feet? 10 feet? More feet?
Wading through CHEST HIGH snow with a shovel so you can knock it down low enough to get your snowblower out of the garage... Working for hours to get your driveway clear only to have the plow truck close your driveway off just as you're about to pull out on to the street. My first shot missed but my second got a tire.

Da Worfster

Worf101
02-17-2007, 09:33 AM
I heard on the news that you've "had it up to here" with the snow...literally!
When youre wading in chest high snow, things tend to get cold. Thngs that nature designed to stay warm. After a while you think these things you value greatly have frozen solid and dropped off into 4.5 feet of snow. Luckily they're smarter than you are and have merely retreated farther into your body than you ever knew they could. I hope I've not been too obtuse..

Oh and you can bite me too.. :ciappa:

Da Worfster

Just kiddin, what doesn't kill us...

GMichael
02-17-2007, 11:14 AM
Wading through CHEST HIGH snow with a shovel so you can knock it down low enough to get your snowblower out of the garage... Working for hours to get your driveway clear only to have the plow truck close your driveway off just as you're about to pull out on to the street. My first shot missed but my second got a tire.

Da Worfster

Those lakes don't seem so great right now do they?

Fun as a kid though. Making tunnels & forts was dream come true back then. Now it still a dream. I nightmare of digging. Ice hanging off your beard, things that should be hanging, hiding instead. Nice white snow that turns to grey ice mixed with salt & sand. Chip chip away man.