Saw III [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Saw III

Dusty Chalk
02-12-2007, 05:05 PM
Sucked, pretty much. I really liked the first two, but the last one appeared to be a combination of (a) trying to wrap up the trilogy, and (b) trying to outthink the audience, to defy expectations.

Plus, it was gross. The first two were more about the psychology of the dilemmas than the just-plain-grossness of it all. Saw III was all about torturing and killing people.

I thought the menu was the coolest part.

icarus
02-12-2007, 05:33 PM
Plus, it was gross. The first two were more about the psychology of the dilemmas than the just-plain-grossness of it all. Saw III was all about torturing and killing people.

I thought the menu was the coolest part.

Just by comparing the leap in "grossness" from the first one too the second one, I would bet a lot of money that the thrid one would be no different, creating a horror out of just shear "grossness".

So im gonna guess that you don't reccommend going to watch it.
thanks for saving me some money.

Dusty Chalk
02-12-2007, 05:47 PM
Just by comparing the leap in "grossness" from the first one too the second one, I would bet a lot of money that the thrid one would be no different, creating a horror out of just shear "grossness".But the second one still had the interesting psychology of it all. The third one had no redeeming values whatsoever.
So im gonna guess that you don't reccommend going to watch it.
thanks for saving me some money.Correct. You're welcome.

icarus
02-12-2007, 08:18 PM
your my hero dusty, you just saved me 10bucks, and 2 hours I can waste doing something else un-productive.

Dusty Chalk
02-12-2007, 10:47 PM
Apreesh the appreesh... :D

kexodusc
02-13-2007, 04:31 AM
If you liked the first 2, this one might be worth renting...maybe. It was a big drop off from the others.
I liked "Saw". "Saw 2" was waaaay too by-the-numbers...more of the same with the inevitable plot twist. I was hoping Saw 3 would rebound. But it got worse. It just never really hit a plateau. I think the story concept was actually better than 2, but execution was pretty sloppy.
I liked the soundtrack.