Crank review for the attention deficient [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Crank review for the attention deficient

Dusty Chalk
02-12-2007, 09:11 AM
It's basically the same premise as DOA done as a comedy filmed in the style of music videos. I loved it.

Worf101
02-13-2007, 04:47 AM
It's sittin in the hacienda even as we speak. Will watch tonight. Was this film ever released?

Da Worfster

Worf101
02-14-2007, 07:42 AM
Didn't know if I was watching a music video or a movie. Wow what a hoot though. The whole family was either screamin' in laughter or cringin' in shock, sometimes simultaneously. There are some classic lines in this bugger.

"Who want's some white meat?!!!"

LOL, classic...

Da Worfster

Dusty Chalk
02-14-2007, 06:35 PM
Yeah, the music video aspect actually took me a long time to get over -- like 5 or 10 minutes into the movie I was still annoyed with it, once I realized what they were doing (a comedy), it made more sense though. And did they have to do the "dying phone ring" every time it rang? It got almost as annoying as that does in real life.

"What, and have you fall asleep after like you always do? I don't think so..."

I understand the screamin'-in-laughter/cringin'-in-shock/sometimes-simultaneously statement.

Oh, and best ending ever? That's almost like a separate thread -- who would you call?

Worf101
02-15-2007, 06:06 AM
Yeah, the music video aspect actually took me a long time to get over -- like 5 or 10 minutes into the movie I was still annoyed with it, once I realized what they were doing (a comedy), it made more sense though. And did they have to do the "dying phone ring" every time it rang? It got almost as annoying as that does in real life.

"What, and have you fall asleep after like you always do? I don't think so..."

I understand the screamin'-in-laughter/cringin'-in-shock/sometimes-simultaneously statement.

Oh, and best ending ever? That's almost like a separate thread -- who would you call?
I hate you desperately. It's early in the mornin', I spent all last evening shoveling my a$$ off as we go inundated with 36-inches of snow yesterday and you give me a qustion like "who would I call?" God, my head hurts now. I honestly don't know who I'd call. My son or his mum, I'd like to call my mum or dad but they've both gone on already. God what a question.

Da Worfster