Pagan Stone. Thanks for the comp dude. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Pagan Stone. Thanks for the comp dude.

Swish
02-14-2004, 09:49 AM
I just got it today and popped it in my player. I only have 5 of the 20 tracks in my collection and I'm really digging most of the others. That song from The Broken Family Band is a hoot, and I really need to get that Four Tet record. Also, you made a very good choice with "Gone For Good" from The Shins lastest as it's my favorite tune from that cd.

Anyway, this is a really nice mix of songs from a number of bands I've never heard, so thanks again for sharing. I owe you one buddy.

Swish

tentoze
02-14-2004, 10:43 AM
I just got it today and popped it in my player. I only have 5 of the 20 tracks in my collection and I'm really digging most of the others. That song from The Broken Family Band is a hoot, and I really need to get that Four Tet record. Also, you made a very good choice with "Gone For Good" from The Shins lastest as it's my favorite tune from that cd.

Anyway, this is a really nice mix of songs from a number of bands I've never heard, so thanks again for sharing. I owe you one buddy.

Swish
Mine was in the mail this AM as well- got through the first 6 or 7 tunes on the drive in to work, and the Broken Family Band and Four Tet tunes are the standouts thus far. Thanks a lot for sending it, Stone.

et

Stone
02-14-2004, 01:25 PM
Hey, no problem, guys. I'm glad I found some time to do a comp. There's certainly stuff on there I know isn't for everyone (like Frog Eyes and Black Eyes), and I'd be interested in hearing what people think of some of the less accessible stuff.