The Last Thing I Need Is More Emails [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Last Thing I Need Is More Emails

BarryL
11-19-2003, 11:04 AM
Can someone tell me how to disable the feature that automatically sends me an e-mail everytime someone responds to mey post. It will become very annoying. And does anyone know how to turn off the private messaging feature? Some one dear to my heart is stalking me.

Thanks.

P.S. How do you insert those smileys?

richmon
11-19-2003, 11:24 AM
Go into 'Edit profile' ... there's a catagory there 'OPTIONS' .... in there is a check box for email notifications ... I just turned this off for myself.

ForeverAutumn
11-19-2003, 11:24 AM
Can someone tell me how to disable the feature that automatically sends me an e-mail everytime someone responds to mey post. It will become very annoying. And does anyone know how to turn off the private messaging feature? Some one dear to my heart is stalking me.

Thanks.

P.S. How do you insert those smileys?

That's not very nice! ;)

To turn off the emails go into "my profile" on the right side of your screen. Then go into "options". Once in there, you can turn off the email notification and the privage messaging....although, I'm sure that your stalker is completely harmless.

Smiley's around here don't have noses. Just a colon and a bracket will give you a smiley. :)

Cheers!

P.S. Rhetorical Question: How come when I go into your post and look at the bottom of the screen at "Similar Threads", the similar thread is titled, "Panties aren't my favourite thing on earth". While that's probably true. What does that have to do with your post?!