Hi ya'll again! had a little brain tumour prob, great to be back! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hi ya'll again! had a little brain tumour prob, great to be back!

stuwee20
01-30-2007, 06:20 PM
Hello from snowy Tucson AZ!, haven't posted since Dec 1st, silent prayers are cool, I should be fine, as a devout Tony Stewart #20 NASCAR loving nut I'm not leaving until my boy wins the championship in '07, Just ordered a bunch of hand signed photos for the shrine, Daytona is just a few weeks away:5: To reintroduce myself, life long music nut, blue collar lucky to have the great stuff I have as sound is as important as the performance! I've cried listening to a table radio and a kick butt system can take me to a totally differant level:cornut: .

My stuff: main room Marantz 2270,Pioneer PL-1000A tangient tracking TT, Shure Hi-Track cart just dialed in with in a inch of it's life by a Tucson TT guru, Teac RTR X-3, Kenwood Kx-160 cassette deck, Panasonic DVD/CD pro scan player into DCM 12X II speakers nice old (1998) Sony Trinitron 27incher TV.

The analog music room: Marantz 2270 pre outed into a SAE A202 power amp to run Martin Logan the sequel speakers, with my Thorens 125 MKII SME 3009II arm Grado Silver cart. and my new to be posted for more info on the proper site, ..as I'm really digging this rig:) LUXMAN K-112 cassette deck.

And my Baby, my gramps 1958 Pilot stereo console, all tubes of course.

A very good buddy of mine is here for a while and is an excellent Tech, loves to work on old vintage stuff, he gave me the LUXMAN after a redo and I'm sure he could help out as well as I could on sound matters! Listen Love Peace Craig

JoeE SP9
01-31-2007, 08:11 AM
Sorry about your ilness. Welcome back. Who's Tony Stewart and what's a NASCAR!:ihih:

icarus
01-31-2007, 08:13 AM
NASCAR.... get with the program... its all about fernando alonso in Formula 1!!!!!!! but welcome back man

GMichael
01-31-2007, 08:18 AM
what's a NASCAR!:ihih:

That's when a bunch of 'good ol' boys' chase each other around in a circle (ok ok, oval) for a few hours to see who gets dizzy first.

Was I right? Do I get a prize?

Bernd
01-31-2007, 09:05 AM
That's when a bunch of 'good ol' boys' chase each other around in a circle (ok ok, oval) for a few hours to see who gets dizzy first.

Was I right? Do I get a prize?

Oh yes!!! A night with SVI for you in Brokeback emerald dinosaur forest. Enjoy.

Stuwee very sorry to hear about your problem. Hope all is well now. Great to have you back. Look after yourself.

Peace and keep'm spinning

Bernd:21:

GMichael
01-31-2007, 09:16 AM
Oh yes!!! A night with SVI for you in Brokeback emerald dinosaur forest. Enjoy.

Peace and keep'm spinning

Bernd:21:

Not without a chastity belt.

basite
01-31-2007, 09:19 AM
Not without a chastity belt.

even then,
no thanks,

Welcome back dude!

Keep them spinning,
Bert.

audio_dude