Wow! Rod Stewart is coming to Hershey! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Wow! Rod Stewart is coming to Hershey!

Swish
01-26-2007, 02:24 PM
Singing all those "standards" he's being doing for the last decade, and the tickets are only $99 and $55. What a deal! Am I being sarcastic? You bet your a<a>ss I'm being sarcastic. I wouldn't spend a wooden nickel to see him. Why doesn't he just give it up? Oh, that's right, there are people who will still pay good money to see him. Go figure.

Swish

Slosh
01-26-2007, 02:34 PM
I don't care what anyone says . . . "I Was Only Joking" is a great song. Oh, and the Faces cover of "(I Know) I'm <s>Leaving</s> Losing You" ain't bad either well, I could do without that damned drum solo now that I think about it.

NP: Elliott Smith - Either/Or

Swish
01-26-2007, 02:49 PM
I don't care what anyone says . . . "I Was Only Joking" is a great song. Oh, and the Faces cover of "(I Know) I'm Leaving You" ain't bad either well, I could do without that damned drum solo now that I think about it.

NP: Elliott Smith - Either/Or

...but his "Don't Ya Think I'm Sexy" era ruined everything and I could never tolerate him after that. Maggie May is still a classic, and so is I'm Leaving You..

Swish

Mr MidFi
01-26-2007, 03:02 PM
Rarely has anyone betrayed his talent so completely as Rod Stewart has.

I'm thinking...and only Phil Collins comes close. Maybe Sting. Er, probably Elton John too.

3-LockBox
01-26-2007, 06:38 PM
Hershey Highway To Hell...

Ah sh!t...well I shoulda known someone here would beat me to it.

Hope he's bringin his stomach pump ;)

Slosh
01-27-2007, 05:37 AM
Hope he's bringin his stomach pumpDo you really think he's gonna eat that much chocolate? ;)