Ebay steal [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ebay steal

recoveryone
01-25-2007, 02:36 PM
I just closed a deal on a Mits 55511 WS55" with a year still left on the warranty. I got it for my parents and to top it off I got it for $499.00 The guy had to sell it due that it won't fit in his family room anymore. This ones comes with a HD tuner and the full net command system. It will be a nice upgrade from my parents old 40" analog set they have had for years. The 40" will go to my oldest in his apratment, and will be a big upgrade for him from the 13" he left my house with. Just incase anyone was wondering about the shipping $20.00 (tank of gas) from San Bernardino, Ca to Irvine, Ca

recoveryone
01-27-2007, 06:11 PM
Made the pickup today on the new TV, and I'm wore out. Once I got it all set up it gives a really really nice PQ and its only getting 480i (SDTV) right now. The one thing I like about the set is that each time you change the channel to another it gives you complete info on what your watching....:
The channel
Signal 480i/480p/720p/1080i
Sound input mode
Time and date

The signal info was what caught my eye. If more TV's give that type of info there would be less confusion about what ppl's units are doing or what signal is the Cable/station is broadcasting out.

N. Abstentia
01-28-2007, 08:38 AM
Sweet :)

Always nice to stumble on a great deal!