Tug
Wavy Davey
Troy
jar
jasn
PPG
Jefferson
JD

We can fit 2 or 3 more. What's missing is a volunteer from the fairer sex. Paging Forever Autumn, Snowbunny, audiogirl..........

Any other volunteers wanna join in the fun before we get this train rolling?

JD

ForeverAutumn
02-13-2004, 07:45 AM
Looks like CRSv9 is a go. So far we have 14 inmates from the asylum:

Slosh
Finchy
tentoze
nobody
Stone
JC
Tug
Wavy Davey
Troy
jar
jasn
PPG
Jefferson
JD

We can fit 2 or 3 more. What's missing is a volunteer from the fairer sex. Paging Forever Autumn, Snowbunny, audiogirl..........

Any other volunteers wanna join in the fun before we get this train rolling?

JD

I've been racking my brain trying to come up with a good contribution and am coming up empty. I'll think on it some more and if I find something that's worthy of sharing that I don't think you folks already know about or that I didn't already use on my Canadian Toonies comp, I'll send something off to you.

If I don't come up with something...can I still receive a copy of CRSv9?

P.S. For those of you who requested copies, the Canadian Toonies comp went out earlier this week to everyone except Hyfi. I ran out of envelopes and, since he doesn't have time to listen to anything right now anyway, I thought that he wouldn't mind if his went out a few days later. Sorry Bri.

audiobill
02-13-2004, 06:07 PM
I have a song or two to contribute to the group comp.

It's been a while.

Thanks-a-ton for getting the ball rolling,
Bill

JDaniel
02-14-2004, 05:30 PM
I have a song or two to contribute to the group comp.

It's been a while.

Thanks-a-ton for getting the ball rolling,
Bill

You're always welcome to belly up to the bar with us Bill. I'm already anxiously awaiting your selections. Send them on.

JD

JDaniel
02-14-2004, 05:34 PM
I've been racking my brain trying

Wait just a dad-gum (in my best Western movie voice) minute here. You've already identified the problem - you are thinking too much. Just go over to your well stocked cd rack, and pull something off of there, blind-folded if need be. This ain't rocket science - it's a group comp from a bunch of goofballs who like to get on the internet and talk music with people we've never met. So you're in on this project whether you want to be or not. :D

JD

ForeverAutumn
02-15-2004, 08:10 AM
Just go over to your well stocked cd rack, and pull something off of there, blind-folded if need be.

Okay, I did what you suggested and my contribution will be from............drum roll please........Celine Dion!

Hehehe. Just kidding. I don't own anything by Celine Dion. :D Okay. Count me in. I'll come up with something for ya.