Mr. Peabody's Improbable Movie Viewing Poll [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Peabody's Improbable Movie Viewing Poll

Worf101
01-17-2007, 06:41 AM
In recent days there've been several posts by our own Mr. Peabody asking basically the same question:

Why haven't I heard of this movie before? Or where the hell did this movie come from. With this in mind I've decided to let you folks vote on what's the cause of htis confusion. Have fun, at his expense...

LOL Da Worfster

basite
01-17-2007, 08:28 AM
FA's got a bear? :cornut:

otherwise it'll be the second option I guess

keep them spinning,
Bert.

Dusty Chalk
01-17-2007, 09:58 AM
Where is "he lives in a cave"?

In my case, it's the "distant planet" option...sunspots and black holes and whutnot...

icarus
01-17-2007, 10:29 AM
The recent unpredictable weather patterns, Forver Autumn can longer supress her polar bear demon. With her polar bear fury released she took it out on Mr Peabody, preventing Peabody from seeing movies.

ForeverAutumn
01-17-2007, 07:16 PM
The polar bear is just a cover up. The truth is that Mr. Body and I have been hanging out in a secret Dharma station where the only movies available are Orientation videos and National Geographic documentaries on the mating habits of animals.

Kam
01-18-2007, 07:08 AM
i figured he's a lostie... ain't no one as obsessed as them lostie types to miss out on new movies.. they're weirdos...

:D

GMichael
01-18-2007, 07:25 AM
The polar bear is just a cover up. The truth is that Mr. Body and I have been hanging out in a secret Dharma station where the only movies available are Orientation videos and National Geographic documentaries on the mating habits of animals.

That might be too much information. But whatever makes you happy.

I voted for a "Tardis malfunction had him back in the stone age." Moslty because no one else did.