Natalie Portman rap video [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Natalie Portman rap video

ForeverAutumn
01-10-2007, 09:20 AM
Natalie like you've never seen her before... this is actually pretty good.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4170290323292463866&q=natalie+portman

kexodusc
01-10-2007, 09:26 AM
OMG....:shocked:

Uhh....word up, (ma)FA?

jrhymeammo
01-10-2007, 10:55 AM
I didnt think this was possible, but she just got 100X HOTTER.
OH Yeahhhhh!:ihih:

basite
01-10-2007, 11:14 AM
she's hot alright, the rap was good (exept the censuring) but that voice, oh, ****, it almost* made me mute the volume!

hey, was that actually real?

keep them spinning,
Bert.

* i actually muted the volume once when it was paris hilton on the radion **** man, it's not even her and it's still bad!

bobsticks
01-10-2007, 11:15 AM
What does it say that about modern rap that this was conceived, written, performed, and recorded in less than a week...and still holds up!

nobody
01-10-2007, 11:23 AM
What does it say that about modern rap that this was conceived, written, performed, and recorded in less than a week...and still holds up!

Not much to me since many of my favorite rock albums were made in quick order. And, many classic jazz albums were made in less time as well.

These calls for more time consuming and complex construction as a determinent of quality should really be coming from classical fans, not rock and jazz fans.

Oh...and I'd seen that video before, but it is fun to watch every time. I think Dik in A Box may be even better though...go to NBC.com page and then the Saturday Night Live page for that one if you haven't seen it.

kexodusc
01-10-2007, 11:30 AM
Not much to me since many of my favorite rock albums were made in quick order. And, many classic jazz albums were made in less time as well.

These calls for more time consuming and complex construction as a determinent of quality should really be coming from classical fans, not rock and jazz fans.

Oh...and I'd seen that video before, but it is fun to watch every time. I think Dik in A Box may be even better though...go to NBC.com page and then the Saturday Night Live page for that one if you haven't seen it.

I agree man, didn't Opus write "Live is Life" in like, 3 hours? Brilliant!

bobsticks
01-10-2007, 12:47 PM
SShhhh...I'm trying to antagonize JRA.

jrhymeammo
01-10-2007, 02:19 PM
SShhhh...I'm trying to antagonize JRA.

:idea:

Your legs... I'm just saying.