A couple of birthday shout-outs [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : A couple of birthday shout-outs

ForeverAutumn
01-05-2007, 06:08 AM
Happy Birthday wishes to Slosh and Mr. MidFi today.

Time to party. Strike up the band!

:23:

Mr MidFi
01-05-2007, 06:52 AM
And to you as well, my dear. Kee-rist, do I feel old today!

Any interesting b-day plans for tonight and/or this weekend?
You, Patrick?

NP: Neil Young, "The Thrasher"

jrhymeammo
01-05-2007, 08:36 AM
Happy birthday. Can you guys believe it's been XX years nice you crawled out of your mom's vagina?

Best wishes

ForeverAutumn
01-05-2007, 08:39 AM
And to you as well, my dear. Kee-rist, do I feel old today!

Any interesting b-day plans for tonight and/or this weekend?
You, Patrick?

NP: Neil Young, "The Thrasher"

Well thank you very much. It's fun to share this day with friends. Too bad that we aren't in proximity to celebrate together.

For starters, I took the day off work! Hehehe.

This evening is the season kick-off party for my beloved Toronto Rock Lacrosse team. I'll be going out to dinner with my husband and some friends. And then we'll head over to the bar where the party is to celebrate with my favourite team. :thumbsup:

Tomorrow night is family night, with dinner at my Mom's house and the obligatory birthday cake and presents (yes, we still do that). :D

How about you? Any special plans to celebrate?

ForeverAutumn
01-05-2007, 08:43 AM
Happy birthday. Can you guys believe it's been XX years nice you crawled out of your mom's vagina?

Best wishes

:eek:

She's taking me out for lunch today. I'll be sure to remind her of that. Only I'm pretty sure that she wouldn't refer to it as a "crawl". :rolleyes:

jrhymeammo
01-05-2007, 08:47 AM
but seriously, Happy Birthday to all "youins".

J-Murda

bobsticks
01-05-2007, 10:26 AM
Happy Birthday, boys and girl!!

Rock on...

GMichael
01-05-2007, 10:33 AM
Happy birthday guys and dolls! Glad to see that some of you have plans. Enjoy the day. You deserve it.

FA, would that be more of a ...... squirt? :yikes:

Slosh
01-05-2007, 11:04 AM
. . . a year dumber :confused:

Last night a girl asked me to join her for drinks at a strip-bar and I turned her down because I was too wiped out from work (and she didn't even know today is my b-day). Yeah, I'm a dumba<a>ss. It went something like this:

her: Do you know where Erv's is?
me: Um, yeah. You know that's a strip bar don't cha?
her: Yes. So? How do I get there?
me: You also know that there's no male strippers, right?
her: Are you gonna give me directions or not?
me: Why are you going to a strip bar?
her: Because I was invited by some friends (a couple that I've never met).
me: What kind of friends are these, swingers? :D Yikes!

My friends have plans for me tonight but I have no idea what. Tomorrow is the big day, however. Supposed to be a party with 100 or so people. Sheesh, do I even know 100 people anymore?

Happy b-day to you too E and C! Hey, it's not so bad. Unlike some of the other relics around here I'm still in my thirties :p for another year

NP: Bright Eyes - Lifted

edit: Oh yeah, all I want as a gift is for people to treat each other decently. All people. I'm used to not getting what I want, however :(

Mr MidFi
01-05-2007, 11:34 AM
My wife and daughter will be taking me out to a nice steak dinner at one of our favorite places. But other than that, I've got no plans whatsoever.

Dusty Chalk
01-05-2007, 12:58 PM
Slosh, you're a dumbass.

ForeverAutumn
01-05-2007, 01:26 PM
Slosh, she's a lesbian.

BarryL
01-05-2007, 05:58 PM
Tomorrow night is family night, with dinner at my Mom's house and the obligatory birthday cake and presents (yes, we still do that). :D

Nobody said anything about presents! :16: :idea:

BarryL
01-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Slosh, she's a lesbian.

I've never received a lesbian for my birthday. Do you get to keep them?

Happy birthday to everyone who has had or is planning to have one this year.

:sleep:

bobsticks
01-06-2007, 05:41 AM

Last night a girl asked me to join her for drinks at a strip-bar and I turned her down because I was too wiped out from work (and she didn't even know today is my b-day). Yeah, I'm a dumba<a>ss. It went something like this:

My friends have plans for me tonight but I have no idea what. Tomorrow is the big day, however. Supposed to be a party with 100 or so people. Sheesh, do I even know 100 people anymore?

Happy b-day to you too E and C! Hey, it's not so bad. Unlike some of the other relics around here I'm still in my thirties :p for another year

NP: Bright Eyes - Lifted

edit: Oh yeah, all I want as a gift is for people to treat each other decently. All people. I'm used to not getting what I want, however :(

Hey Sloshy,
Do you really wanna be calling other people relics with your current kind of decision making process? :ciappa:

jrhymeammo
01-06-2007, 08:43 AM

Last night a girl asked me to join her for drinks at a strip-bar and I turned her down because I was too wiped out from work (and she didn't even know today is my b-day). Yeah, I'm a dumbass. (http://forums.audioreview.com/) It went something like this:

(http://forums.audioreview.com/)

Way to go Slosh. One question...
I cannot tell how that conversation went, but how exactly did you think that girl was asking you out for a drink? Cuz sounds like she was asking you for a direction....Happy 39!!!!!!!!!

Jerrah

(http://forums.audioreview.com/)

Slosh
01-06-2007, 09:30 AM
One question...
I cannot tell how that conversation went, but how exactly did you think that girl was asking you out for a drink? Cuz sounds like she was asking you for a direction....Happy 39!!!!!!!!!
Well, I didn't post the whole conversation and she asked me if I wanted to go with her before she asked me how to get there. And she's most definitely not a lesbian. I ought to know ;)

NP: Uncle Tupelo - Anodyne

jrhymeammo
01-06-2007, 09:33 AM
Well, I didn't post the whole conversation and she asked me if I wanted to go with her before she asked me how to get there. And she's most definitely not a lesbian. I ought to know ;)

NP: Uncle Tupelo - Anodyne

Ahhhh NICE!!!!!!! Then WHY did you allow your mind to go "Duhhhh". Oh well, happens to the best of us. BTW, never thought she was a lesbian. Hope you had fun with your friends, but...would've been fun, no?

Best Wishes and I truly mean it,

J-Murda

Slosh
01-06-2007, 09:35 AM
Hey Sloshy,
Do you really wanna be calling other people relics with your current kind of decision making process? :ciappa:Point taken :o

tentoze
01-06-2007, 11:20 AM
Happy late b-days to all.