Does this set up work? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Does this set up work?

gbelous
01-03-2007, 10:06 AM
Can anyone tell me if there are any better ways to get audio/video from all the components to the tv? The tv just has regular RCA connections so is there any point in doing more than I already show?
Thanks for any help!

Dusty Chalk
01-03-2007, 03:40 PM
The tv just has regular RCA connections so is there any point in doing more than I already show?Nope, if that's all your TV takes, then that's all you should give it.

recoveryone
01-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Can anyone tell me if there are any better ways to get audio/video from all the components to the tv? The tv just has regular RCA connections so is there any point in doing more than I already show?
Thanks for any help!
A quick question? do you have Sat or cable box bringing your T.V. signal in

gbelous
01-09-2007, 12:34 PM
neither, i just have the cable wire coming in from outside going into the tivo.

railcove
01-09-2007, 12:49 PM
Nice schematic of the wiring diagram you posted. Do you have some program that allows you to diagram your equipment like that? That would be handy as a reference tool in the future when you can't get behind to see what's been done.

gbelous
01-10-2007, 09:22 AM
No, sorry, no program for that. I just saved the images of all the products I had from best buy or circuit city websites and then connected the dots in photoshop. Researched what connections worked best, asked questions and eventually got to the final diagram.
I used the CES program that best buy links to and was talked about a lot on these forums but that wasn't as exact as to what my products actually had and didn't have as much leniency if you couldn't get it exact.