Selling my speakers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Selling my speakers

SpankingVanillaice
12-31-2006, 07:40 PM
Anyone want to bid on my speakers? If you do place a bid I am selling these since I want to get new speakers I am tried of these old speakers.

JBL S26

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=004&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=140069636799&rd=1&rd=1

SpankingVanillaice
12-31-2006, 07:45 PM
I am planning to sell all of my speakers like the S26 and the HLS410 and the Control 1X I have and get a different pair.

Florian
12-31-2006, 08:58 PM
Yeah we wanna buy your old crap that we all told you to NEVER buy!

Ill make you an offer tough you cant refuse. You can buy my speaker, one of the very best in the world. I'll even give you a 2K discount. Write me for details!

-Flo

Florian
12-31-2006, 09:01 PM
These speakers are the best for music listening and movie watching too.

paint has rubbed off on the top part where the plastic part is

PRICELESSSSSSSSS

Carl Reid
12-31-2006, 09:48 PM

Ill make you an offer tough you cant refuse. You can buy my speaker, one of the very best in the world. I'll even give you a 2K discount. Write me for details!

-Flo

Hey Flo,

does that deal just apply to Mr Ice? I'd gladly trade my Missions for the Apogees :biggrin5:

(Though I have no idea where I'd get a powerplant to run them lol)

Florian
12-31-2006, 11:24 PM
Hey Flo,

does that deal just apply to Mr Ice? I'd gladly trade my Missions for the Apogees :biggrin5:

(Though I have no idea where I'd get a powerplant to run them lol)

Haha.... sure you can get the 2K discount. :) Ill trade in those Mission, ya still got the cartboard box they came?

Hey Carl, you really really have to dig up the old thread from "Spanky" and with the invention of the Holly Cotten Tree, The Purple Cat and the Magix Pixie Snot.....best times of AR EVER!!!

emorphien
12-31-2006, 11:30 PM

-Flo
:lol: that's rich. I obviously missed the first round but I definitely noticed he doesn't pay attention to those trying to help him in his most recent thread!

yeek after reading that auction I wouldn't bid! I always make a point to be very clear and use good grammar in my auctions, it helps!

Florian
12-31-2006, 11:42 PM
Trust you should read the archives. The best times ever...i wish we can have those back. :-)

jrhymeammo
01-01-2007, 04:24 AM
Hey Mr Bamboo Forest,

Do come back and let us help you get a new pair.

JRA

bobsticks
01-01-2007, 05:50 AM
Trust you should read the archives. The best times ever...i wish we can have those back. :-)

Its true,its true