The new Zune [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The new Zune

ruckus1706
12-18-2006, 11:20 AM
Hey has anybody checked the new microsoft zune out yet? Im thinkin about buying one for christmas.......just wanted to see if u guys have anything to say about it before i buy it. It has alot of features and a nice screen so it should be a deal.

emorphien
12-18-2006, 03:01 PM
I really like it. The screen is really great IMO, the extra size is worth it although I'm still miffed they didn't use a higher resolution display.

Features, sound quality and durability are also all very good. Everyone I know that owns one really likes it. Consistently moreso than people I know who have purchased other players, including the iPods.

Geoffcin
12-18-2006, 04:40 PM
I really like it. The screen is really great IMO, the extra size is worth it although I'm still miffed they didn't use a higher resolution display.

Features, sound quality and durability are also all very good. Everyone I know that owns one really likes it. Consistently moreso than people I know who have purchased other players, including the iPods.

I just picked up one for my daughter for xmas. She had a gen 4 Ipod for almost two years but it suffered a hd failure a few weeks ago.

audio_dude
12-18-2006, 07:18 PM
meh, i'm still a hardcore iPod fanboy, even tho i've had multiple problems, but they all get fixed promptly... i just can't see the zune besting the iPod anytime soon...

Dusty Chalk
03-27-2007, 11:33 AM
Craig Ferguson (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyuDAzzKnz8), lol.

audio_dude
03-27-2007, 02:35 PM
"meh, i'm still a hardcore iPod fanboy"

damn... i can't believe that came out of my fingertips...

gad, i was so...YOUNG back then.