I miss my Foreskin! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : I miss my Foreskin!

nobody
12-18-2006, 10:46 AM
used to have that on a bumper sticker and just thought it was in theme...

JoeE SP9
12-18-2006, 03:34 PM
The latest medical reports say losing your foreskin cuts your chance of contracting HIV in half.:ciappa:

emorphien
12-18-2006, 03:52 PM
It's infecting this forum now, too!

TLCTugger
12-18-2006, 04:49 PM
The latest medical reports say losing your foreskin cuts your chance of contracting HIV in half
But there are several major national health organizations that say there is no medical justification for routine circumcision.

The insinuation that cut men are somehow immune will backfire in a huge way, I'm afraid, in terms of unsafe acts; especially in cultures where wives don't have the practical power and right to insist husbands use condoms.

-Ron

Swish
12-18-2006, 05:54 PM
...hospital? One asks the other what he was in for, and he's says a tonsillectomy. The first kid says "that's a good one. The recovery is fast and when the surgery is over, they give you all the jell and ice cream you can eat". The second boy then asks the first what he was in for, and he replies "I'm here to be circumcised", to which he responds "That's really nasty. I had that done when I was born and couldn't walk for a year!"

Swish

3-LockBox
12-18-2006, 10:50 PM
...hospital? One asks the other what he was in for, and he's says a tonsillectomy. The first kid says "that's a good one. The recovery is fast and when the surgery is over, they give you all the jell and ice cream you can eat". The second boy then asks the first what he was in for, and he replies "I'm here to be circumcised", to which he responds "That's really nasty. I had that done when I was born and couldn't walk for a year!"

Swish

yikes!

you drunk? (if you are...cool)

Swish
12-19-2006, 04:57 AM
yikes!

you drunk? (if you are...cool)

I just know a ton of jokes and felt it was appropriate per the thread.

Swish

bobsticks
12-19-2006, 12:36 PM
,,,your Foreskin was last heard from on the Audioholics board, where he developed a messianic complex and had to be given the heave-ho...

GMichael
12-19-2006, 01:12 PM
One day, a rabbi who had done many a briss, decided that he should do something with all the extra foreskins he had left over. So he gathered them all up and brought them to a custom leather shop. He had known the owner there for years and figured he'd do something great with them. After about a week, the leather shop owner calls the Rabbi up and says to come over. As the rabbi gets there the owner flips him a wallet. The rabbi says, "is this it?" I brought you hundreds of foreskins and this is all you made? A wallet?" The owner says, "no, just rub it and it turns into a suitcase."

3-LockBox
12-19-2006, 01:21 PM
One day, a rabbi who had done many a briss, decided that he should do something with all the extra foreskins he had left over. So he gathered them all up and brought them to a custom leather shop. He had known the owner there for years and figured he'd do something great with them. After about a week, the leather shop owner calls the Rabbi up and says to come over. As the rabbi gets there the owner flips him a wallet. The rabbi says, "is this it?" I brought you hundreds of foreskins and this is all you made? A wallet?" The owner says, "no, just rub it and it turns into a suitcase."

OK, now that's funny...

3-LockBox
12-19-2006, 01:22 PM
How come you can have the foreskin in a title line, but not Nazi Fuktard?

bobsticks
12-19-2006, 01:44 PM
How come you can have the foreskin in a title line, but not Nazi Fuktard?

That's really becoming an issue for you, isn't it? :ihih: