OT// RIP Peter Boyle [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : OT// RIP Peter Boyle

3-LockBox
12-13-2006, 10:22 AM
One of the best comedic actors of all time. Though everyone knows him as Frank Barone and the monster in Young Frankenstien, one of my favorite roles of his, was his tortured performance on The X-Files as a life insurance salesman who could forsee other peoples' death (he won an emmy for that episode).

Happy trails

ForeverAutumn
12-13-2006, 11:41 AM
One of the best comedic actors of all time. Though everyone knows him as Frank Barone and the monster in Young Frankenstien, one of my favorite roles of his, was his tortured performance on The X-Files as a life insurance salesman who could forsee other peoples' death (he won an emmy for that episode).

Happy trails

I'm sad. I haven't watched the news today so I am learning this from you. :(

But I'm so glad that you mentioned the X-Files episode. Of all of his performances that I've seen, that's my favourite as well. I work in the life insurance industry. My boss had happened to tape that episode, and for years afterwards I used it in my training sessions. Although it was serious role, in the context that I used it in, it was always good for a laugh. The tape has long since worn out. RIP Peter.