Lexie has been found! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Lexie has been found!

GMichael
12-12-2006, 03:02 PM
You gotta admit. This guy sure melts down the same. But he's already been banned over there.

http://forums.audioholics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27580&page=2

kexodusc
12-12-2006, 04:43 PM
Sigh. :rolleyes:

markw must not have received the memo way back...I feel bad for him for all that time wasted.
Poor Lexie.
In a way, I kind of miss the entertainment value he provided.
Until his serial killer-ish views of women emerged....yikes.

L.J.
12-12-2006, 06:03 PM
too funny :yesnod:

markw
12-12-2006, 06:35 PM
markw must not have received the memo way back...I feel bad for him for all that time wastedI love engaging idiots like this. It's sort of a psychological scratching post for me upon which I can vent any pent up anger, fruatration or whatnot.

...now, where's that damn cat??? ;)

ForeverAutumn
12-12-2006, 08:02 PM
You know, this whole internet discussion board thing is beginning fascinate me. Pick a hobby, start hanging around the discussion boards, and you're bound to find the same people at different boards. Some people develop their own persona that's easy to recognize, like Lex and a few others that I could name. A style of meltdown; sense of humour; idiosyncracies (I know that's spelled wrong but I'm too lazy to look it up) in grammer, spelling, or symantics, can identify a person no matter what his or her screen name might be.

I wonder if I changed my name and frequented another site, how long it would take for someone to recognize me.

kexodusc
12-13-2006, 04:57 AM
You know, this whole internet discussion board thing is beginning fascinate me. Pick a hobby, start hanging around the discussion boards, and you're bound to find the same people at different boards. Some people develop their own persona that's easy to recognize, like Lex and a few others that I could name. A style of meltdown; sense of humour; idiosyncracies (I know that's spelled wrong but I'm too lazy to look it up) in grammer, spelling, or symantics, can identify a person no matter what his or her screen name might be.

I wonder if I changed my name and frequented another site, how long it would take for someone to recognize me.

I knew it, you're Sweetsugah69 at lifemates.com forum too, aren't ya! :ciappa:
(season starts in 1 month)

ForeverAutumn
12-13-2006, 05:49 AM

Wow, you caught on to me faster than I thought!

Feb. 7. Including tonight, there are 8 more lonely Wednesdays ahead of us. :sleep:

GMichael
12-13-2006, 06:05 AM

I knew I knew her from somewhere. I just knew it. Good to see you again 69. :ihih:

I'm easy to spot. Simple as I am, I always use the same handle. And the same jokes.

Feanor
12-13-2006, 06:38 AM

Are you sure this isn't sexist? :confused:

At least FA has taken it in stride.

JSE
12-13-2006, 07:28 AM
Dang it! I missed out on the fun again! I used to torment him over there as well under my moniker Shinerman.

Oh well, he'll show up again somewhere.

I guess he got ahold of an asylum worker's laptop somehow. I bet they shocked the hell out of him after that! :yikes:

JSE

kexodusc
12-13-2006, 07:38 AM
Are you sure this isn't sexist? :confused:

:confused5:
I'm willing to listen to arguments suggesting it is sexist, though I can't imagine how?

Sexist -
1 : prejudice or discrimination based on sex; especially : discrimination against women
2 : behavior, conditions, or attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on sex

I'm failing to see the assault on the female gender in my post. If anything, I'm "internetist" -fostering the stereotypes of some of the people who use those online dating forums or come up with ridiculous nicknames.
FA and I have ribbed before, I dont' think she took offense to that. The sarcasm and silliness was obvious. Geez, has society gone PC to the point of paranoia?

FA -
Actually, I was referring to the Rock's 1st regular season game...Jan 13 if I'm not mistaken...

ForeverAutumn
12-13-2006, 12:03 PM
FA and I have ribbed before, I dont' think she took offense to that. The sarcasm and silliness was obvious. Geez, has society gone PC to the point of paranoia?

Nope. No offence. It's all in good fun. If you were out of line, I wouldn't hesitate to tell you. Although I do appreciate Feanor's chivalry. Thanks Feanor.

FA -
Actually, I was referring to the Rock's 1st regular season game...Jan 13 if I'm not mistaken...

Oh, that season. :blush2: LOL. Yes, you're correct. One month it is. Jan. 20 is their first home game, so that's the date that's in my head. My tickets arrived via courier on Monday. It was very exciting!!

kexodusc
12-13-2006, 12:06 PM
Nope. No offence. It's all in good fun. If you were out of line, I wouldn't hesitate to tell you. Although I do appreciate Feanor's chivalry. Thanks Feanor.

Oh, that season. :blush2: LOL. Yes, you're correct. One month it is. Jan. 20 is their first home game, so that's the date that's in my head. My tickets arrived via courier on Monday. It was very exciting!!

You are a clever one, FA...Prettyinpink2000, manlyman4u....clever....

Feanor
12-13-2006, 01:29 PM
:confused5:
I'm willing to listen to arguments suggesting it is sexist, though I can't imagine how?

Sexist -
1 : prejudice or discrimination based on sex; especially : discrimination against women
2 : behavior, conditions, or attitudes that foster stereotypes of social roles based on sex

I'm failing to see the assault on the female gender in my post. If anything, I'm "internetist" -fostering the stereotypes of some of the people who use those online dating forums or come up with ridiculous nicknames.

FA -

It was only in jest. :o

kexodusc
12-13-2006, 01:35 PM
It was only in jest. :o
No harm no foul - ya made me re-read my post with more scrutiny than I usually give internet threads though...