Acoustic Sound Design [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Acoustic Sound Design

tf32
12-01-2006, 07:49 AM
Hello...I could not find any history on this internet company. Has anyone purchased from them and if so was it a good experience.
I am a bit concerned about warranties, but their pricing , on NHT, is hard to resist. Thanks for any replys.....

emorphien
12-01-2006, 08:29 AM
I see what you mean, those are impressive prices. Almost would give me pause in getting something else just to try the NHTs.

Unfortunately there isn't a lot of information on them available:
http://www.resellerratings.com/store/Acoustic_Sound_Design

That's my preferred place to find reviews of vendors but google pulled these up:
http://www.epinions.com/Acoustic_Sound_Design_Online_Stores_and_Services
http://www.excelsis.com/1.0/entry.php?sectionid=18&entryid=52

Based from resellerratings it's a buy at your own risk kinda thing, and those epinion reviews while perhaps mostly positive (probably by people who don't know any better) have some negative ones that would keep me away (missing serial #s, etc).

tf32
12-01-2006, 11:32 AM
emorphien...thanks for the response and links.....Looks like a gamble. Company is located in las vegas...I have lost enough money in vegas, and it appears by the reviews that serial numbers bought in vegas stay in vegas !.....

emorphien
12-01-2006, 01:13 PM
Unfortunately in many cases if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is.

ericl
12-01-2006, 01:40 PM
i'm not supposed to stuff like this in my official capacity and all, but i don't like this company. they're constantly spamming our sites and having "Customers" post links to their site all over ours. It's really obnoxious.

jrhymeammo
12-01-2006, 02:39 PM
i'm not supposed to stuff like this in my official capacity and all, but i don't like this company. they're constantly spamming our sites and having "Customers" post links to their site all over ours. It's really obnoxious.
I'm sorry Eric, I've posted their links on these forums while trying to help others. Guess I'm guilty. Honestly, I dont remember any rules I'm supposed to follow on this site. But, I'm pretty certain that I break'em all the time.

JRA

ericl
12-01-2006, 03:00 PM
I'm sorry Eric, I've posted their links on these forums while trying to help others. Guess I'm guilty. Honestly, I dont remember any rules I'm supposed to follow on this site. But, I'm pretty certain that I break'em all the time.

JRA
If you post them honestly, it's one thing.. but these guys seem to have an organized campaign going.. "reviewers" are always curiously spending lots of time raving about the them.. it's just a little odd..

jrhymeammo
12-01-2006, 03:07 PM
Cool, then i'm golden.

jra

geoffreygg
02-06-2014, 04:45 PM
If you post them honestly, it's one thing.. but these guys seem to have an organized campaign going.. "reviewers" are always curiously spending lots of time raving about the them.. it's just a little odd..

Hi - I too thgt the AcousticSoundDesign prices were way too low AND it had to be refurbs or fakirs! Guess what?? The online dealer is full legit. Not only does Klipsch list them on their website as an authorized dealer when I called Klipsch it was verbally confirmed the acousticsounddesign.com site was approved. Call for yourself, they are the first online dealer legitimized by Klipsch. Shop with high confidence!

Mike Embers is your man there

JohnMichael
02-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Hi - I too thgt the AcousticSoundDesign prices were way too low AND it had to be refurbs or fakirs! Guess what?? The online dealer is full legit. Not only does Klipsch list them on their website as an authorized dealer when I called Klipsch it was verbally confirmed the acousticsounddesign.com site was approved. Call for yourself, they are the first online dealer legitimized by Klipsch. Shop with high confidence!

Mike Embers is your man there

I wonder why you would respond to a thread that is 8 years old?

geoffreygg
02-06-2014, 05:57 PM
I wonder why you would respond to a thread that is 8 years old?
I didn't even realize it was that old. The reason I felt me necessary to speak the truth is bc this thread almost made me miss out on a sweet deal. I'm stoked I just purchased pair of RF-7 ii and a RC-64 ii.