Paging Snowbunny [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Paging Snowbunny

ForeverAutumn
11-24-2006, 12:37 PM
From the "whatever happened to..." category.

After three years of hearing nothing about Jim Bryson, he's doing a show in Toronto with Justin Rutledge. Maybe Jim's got a new CD on the horizon...

Davey
11-24-2006, 02:04 PM
Forever Hi,

Snowbunny had a little too much to drink last night, something with rum and a melange of fruit I think, so I volunteered to be her designated poster. Jim who? Wasn't he up for governor in one of the southern states? Oh wait, need to get into the Canadian state of mind if I'm gonna fit into those Snowbunny tracks. Bryson, didn't he do something about benches? Something with Kathleen Edwards? Yeah, I know I've got one of his CDs around here .... ya ever feel there's just too many singer-songwriter types around? Isn't there like one for every listener?

Anyway, sounds cool, and while we wait .... By your fiery mane, may your shade be sweet, and float upon the lakes, where the sun will be made of honey. I grab diamonds, write you a poem ...

Snowbunny
11-24-2006, 05:23 PM
From the "whatever happened to..." category.

After three years of hearing nothing about Jim Bryson, he's doing a show in Toronto with Justin Rutledge. Maybe Jim's got a new CD on the horizon...

Oh, very cool! I'd love to see that show. I bought the Rutledge CD a couple weeks ago, but I keep forgetting to pull it out.

Are you going to the show? I think I'd want to see those two in a theatre setting. Might be a little mellow...

No fruit punch up here... Maybe a glass of my favourite Erhenfelser before going to see Stranger Than Fiction.

But oh, how I long for a sunny beach far far away...

Snowie

Slosh
11-24-2006, 06:33 PM
Oh, this isn't about Bill Bryson.

"She's kinda ugly, isn't she?"

Reaching for tact I replied, "Oh, only compared with other women." :D

Snowbunny
11-24-2006, 06:45 PM
Oh, this isn't about Bill Bryson.

"She's kinda ugly, isn't she?"

Reaching for tact I replied, "Oh, only compared with other women." :D

Hahahahaha.... you're such a misogynist, Sloshy!

What are you drinking? :smilewinkgrin:

Davey
11-24-2006, 06:54 PM
Maybe a glass of my favourite Erhenfelser before going to see Stranger Than Fiction.
Hey, didja notice all the Spoon songs in that? Lots of Gimme Fiction, get it? Guess Britt worked some on the soundtrack. They even snuck a little bit of Califone's Bottles & Bones in the mix. Cool. What's that Erhenfelser taste like? That's an ice wine?

Slosh
11-24-2006, 07:17 PM
What are you drinking? :smilewinkgrin:Oh, just something carbonated, which apparently became somewhat angered by my drinking it and managed to cause a minor eruption all over me and now I'm in a little sticky, fizzy private hell. :( But thanks for asking! :rolleyes:
NP: Iron & Wine - A Tired Symphony ("Waiting For A Superman" cover at the moment :) )

Snowbunny
11-25-2006, 12:43 AM
Hey, didja notice all the Spoon songs in that? Lots of Gimme Fiction, get it? Guess Britt worked some on the soundtrack. They even snuck a little bit of Califone's Bottles & Bones in the mix. Cool. What's that Erhenfelser taste like? That's an ice wine?

Omygawd, I just about creamed my jeans when I heard Shade and Sympathy. Unfortunately, it was only the opening instrumental part. I always want to stay to see the music credits at the end, and the last song was just my cuppa tea. And I promised myself I'd remember it but a couple of glasses of wine later....

It was called Love, I think by Making the Distance or something....

Good movie, but a little less comedic that I expected. And Mr. Davey, I gave you a taste of ehrenfelser. Its kind of like gerwerstraminer with a bit of a fizz... Not ice wine, but indigenous to the Okanogan.

Snowbunny
11-25-2006, 12:45 AM
Oh, just something carbonated, which apparently became somewhat angered by my drinking it and managed to cause a minor eruption all over me and now I'm in a little sticky, fizzy private hell. :( But thanks for asking! :rolleyes:
NP: Iron & Wine - A Tired Symphony ("Waiting For A Superman" cover at the moment :) )

Hehehehehe... you're welcome. Sticky and fizzy? Sounds like a girly drink to me.