Escient Fireball [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Escient Fireball

icarus
11-20-2006, 09:47 PM
Recently I have been checking out the Escient Fireball, I was just amazed at its capabilities. Its just fairly expensive at around 4000 dollars. Would anyone know of a simliar product for less, if not, is the fireball really worth the price?

Mike Anderson
11-20-2006, 09:55 PM
$4000?? I could buy several Slim Devices Transporters for that coin. Even better, get a bunch of Squeezeboxes:

http://www.slimdevices.com/index.html

jrhymeammo
11-20-2006, 10:31 PM
Great advice there Mr Anderson.
BTW, did you get them yet? Did you get them yet? When do you think you'll get them. Have you stopped looking out the window for UPS guys with a huge crate? How are you keeping your cool? Started taking meds? Are you going insane? if not, how could you? What do you think about your chances of getting them tomorrow? Huh? Huh? Huh? Sorry I usually never consume caffine, but started drinking this thing called RockStar!!!!! Had three 24oz cans and do see myself sleeping for days.

Best wishes

JRA

Mike Anderson
11-20-2006, 11:05 PM
^^^ Ummm... Sorry, still waiting. :confused5:

ToddL
11-21-2006, 02:46 PM
Are you talking about $4G for an entire Escient system or the Escient SE80 Fireball component. I am just learning about this stuff, but the main fireball unit retails for 1500. and our funny money here in Canada is not worth as much.

icarus
11-21-2006, 04:16 PM
To be honest i never took a look at the SE80 i was looking at their MX-series. haha gotta love our Canadian dollar, worth soo much.