Things for "Losties" to do on Winter Break... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Things for "Losties" to do on Winter Break...

Worf101
11-20-2006, 05:35 AM
Okay folks lets figure out some things of Ms. Autumn, Kam, Topspeed, Kex and Mark to do while their fave obsession is on hiatus.

Da Worfster

Kam
11-20-2006, 06:52 AM
man there's some good courses lined up! we can only choose one??? that's tough.... it's really close between Benry's class and Sawyer's class... i went with Sawyer's class, i think that'd be fun, but Sayid's class sure would be helpfull too...

kexodusc
11-20-2006, 08:04 AM
I went with Sayid's School of Gentle Persuasion - c'mon, who WOULDN'T like to learn phsycho-physical coercive sciences?

But FA's classes were oddly appealing...

Worf left out Jin and Sun's course - how to lie, cheat and steal behind your spouses back without ever getting caught - prerequisite to how to not get your ass dumped when he/she catches you...

Worf101
11-20-2006, 10:42 AM
I went with Sayid's School of Gentle Persuasion - c'mon, who WOULDN'T like to learn phsycho-physical coercive sciences?

But FA's classes were oddly appealing...

Worf left out Jin and Sun's course - how to lie, cheat and steal behind your spouses back without ever getting caught - prerequisite to how to not get your ass dumped when he/she catches you...

Mumbles to himself, cleans water off of computer moniter and apologizes to workmates for laughing like a maniac over Kex's post.

Excellent idea though....

Da Worfster

Dusty Chalk
11-20-2006, 11:20 AM
Where is, 'work on a relationship diagram that needs less than 4 dimensions for lines not to cross'?

Where is, 'form a dead pool'?

Where is, 'figure out all possible predictable storylines, rule them out, and see what's left'?

basite
11-20-2006, 12:56 PM
the camp, definately, i wonder, we are at series 2 (i guess) what happens next?

Smokey
11-20-2006, 01:35 PM
Okay folks lets figure out some things of Ms. Autumn, Kam, Topspeed, Kex and Mark to do while their fave obsession is on hiatus.

How about reading a good book.....LOL :hand:

basite
11-22-2006, 05:47 AM
Where is, 'figure out all possible predictable storylines, rule them out, and see what's left'?

this is the most likely to happen, it's also the most disturbing one, because everyone thinks he knows best, and people who don't watch lost (like me, i don't follow to much series) will constantly be annoyed by a buch of teens who think they know better.

in general, these kind of shows always end the same, everybody dies exept one or 2 people (when 2 it's most likely to be a man and a woman) and then they get saved by some occasional passing ship, on that ship they make love with eachother, then the captain and the rest of the crew of the ship turn out to be 'evil Aholes' and then there is season 4.

Dusty Chalk
11-22-2006, 10:31 AM
Okay, we can rule that out.

GMichael
11-22-2006, 10:56 AM
Don't they all know that Gilligan is on the far side of the island ready to take them home in a boat made of coconuts & bamboo?

kexodusc
11-22-2006, 11:50 AM
Since we've now all ruled out the possible endings that have been ruled out, I assume it's going to be one of the ruled out possible endings, unless that gets ruled out.

topspeed
11-22-2006, 01:08 PM
:lol:

Best poll in a while, Worfster!

I had to go with the Beauty School, if only because there are few serious hotties on the island and considering Jack and Sawyer are in a cage, I might actually have a shot :D.

ForeverAutumn
11-23-2006, 06:18 AM
How about reading a good book.....LOL :hand:

Yes, exactly. I've heard that Bad Twin by Gary Troup is an excellent read. :wink5:

I think that I'll take Sawyer's class. I think that my reasons are obvious. :arf:

If I have some spare time, I may sit in on a few of Benry's classes too. It never hurts to hone up on your bastardry skills. Combined with Sawyer's sarcasm, that could be a pretty powerful combination.

Excellent poll Worf.

Now how, exactly, do I get the coffee stains off my keyboard and monitor???

GMichael
11-23-2006, 07:13 AM
Now how, exactly, do I get the coffee stains off my keyboard and monitor???

Pull all the keys off your keyboard and throw them in a small plastic container filled with 409. Shake for 2 hours. Rinse and try to remember where they go.
Don't laugh, I had a worker actually do this. :nonod: :incazzato: