Who was that? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who was that?

GMichael
11-19-2006, 05:55 PM
HBO was nice enough to show the 4rth Harry Potter movie tonight in HD. But who is this guy that they're all holding back in the trial flash-back? Why, it's no other than the latest Dr. Who. It took me 5 minutes to stop choking.

topspeed
11-19-2006, 10:24 PM
There was a 4th HP movie? :confused:

I can only watch so many harrowing tales of Harry, Ron, and Hermione being chased around the castle, only to be interrupted by the inevitable Quiddich(sp?) game, until lo and behold, Harry saves the day.

Ugh.

The stories have become too predictable for me.

Kam
11-20-2006, 07:28 AM
continuing on the popping-up-elsewhere theme, although not to give groundhog-day-with-violence any more press, but Jayne from the Serenity crew is on it. that was kinda cool.

GMichael
11-20-2006, 08:08 AM
continuing on the popping-up-elsewhere theme, although not to give groundhog-day-with-violence any more press, but Jayne from the Serenity crew is on it. that was kinda cool.

Yeah, I kept calling him Jayne. "Look Honey, it's Jayne. from Firefly." "He's a jerk again."
And why does such a big man always end up getting his ars kicked? At first, I though he was behind it. (I'm sure that's what they wanted us to think) But it seems that it's coming from someone outside the normal chain of comand. Easy call when you see the guys from the construction sceen shooting at the cops.