Don't you hate it when .... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Don't you hate it when ....

Davey
11-14-2006, 08:02 AM
... someone sends you a PM asking for something in reply, and so you type out a nice cheery response, maybe with a bit too much info, but what the hey, and so you hit send and what happens ... the yahoo has neglected to make room for your reply in their mailbox, maybe because they're just a bit scatter-brained, or maybe they aren't real computer savvy, or maybe this vBulletin crap is just too hard to figure out, or maybe they're just too busy being Swish Baby :)

Any pet peeves you'd like to share?

Swish
11-14-2006, 08:52 AM
... someone sends you a PM asking for something in reply, and so you type out a nice cheery response, maybe with a bit too much info, but what the hey, and so you hit send and what happens ... the yahoo has neglected to make room for your reply in their mailbox, maybe because they're just a bit scatter-brained, or maybe they aren't real computer savvy, or maybe this vBulletin crap is just too hard to figure out, or maybe they're just too busy being Swish Baby :)

Any pet peeves you'd like to share?

I just busted someone else's chops for the same reason, and I know I'm gonna hear about it very soon. Scatter-brained? For sure. Real computer savvy? No way. Guilty as charged. Anyway, call off the dogs because I just cleared a few old ones out of there, so you should be able to reply.

Grassya<a>ss Senor,

Swish

Snowbunny
11-14-2006, 08:14 PM
I just busted someone else's chops for the same reason, and I know I'm gonna hear about it very soon. Scatter-brained? For sure. Real computer savvy? No way. Guilty as charged. Anyway, call off the dogs because I just cleared a few old ones out of there, so you should be able to reply.

Grassya<a>ss Senor,

Swish

Oh, really? Looks like the pork chop doesn't fall too far from the pig, eh? :confused5:

I try and clear mine out daily, but I'm just so darn popular! :cool:

Swish
11-16-2006, 04:59 AM
Oh, really? Looks like the pork chop doesn't fall too far from the pig, eh? :confused5:

I try and clear mine out daily, but I'm just so darn popular! :cool:

You're so full of crap yer eyes are brown. :ciappa:

Swish Baby

audio_dude
11-17-2006, 11:45 AM
wow, my inbox has a whopping TWO messages! let me say that again, TWO!!!

Swish
11-17-2006, 06:02 PM
wow, my inbox has a whopping TWO messages! let me say that again, TWO!!!

It's just that nobody likes you. :ciappa: Actually, some of mine are over 3 years old, and I'm sure that some of Snowflake's were there since Patton was Private First Class. We're just too lazy to clean out the friggin' boxes.

Swish

Snowbunny
11-19-2006, 06:28 PM
It's just that nobody likes you. :ciappa: Actually, some of mine are over 3 years old, and I'm sure that some of Snowflake's were there since Patton was Private First Class. We're just too lazy to clean out the friggin' boxes.

Swish

Ouch! What did I do to deserve that! And here I thought we were good buddies! :ciappa: