Hi..!! I've registered because of problem.. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Hi..!! I've registered because of problem..

poluroud20
11-14-2006, 05:30 AM
Hello, this is my first post on yours site, I thing it's great. I'm reading it for some time.

This is my first post on Yours site. Thank you in advance for all possible answers.
I am From Italy
Nice day is it today, but I have a question for all...

In first , how i post message to PM...???

Thank you very much!
Mark. G..!!

markw
11-14-2006, 06:36 AM
The procedure here is exactly the same as there, where you have already asked this question twice..

Why is it so imperative that you use the PM function instead of the forums? Is there someone you know at both these forums that warrants a more intimate connection?

Perhaps it's better if you just post your query on the public forums until you're a little better known.

JohnMichael
11-16-2006, 08:26 AM
Hello, this is my first post on yours site, I thing it's great. I'm reading it for some time.

This is my first post on Yours site. Thank you in advance for all possible answers.
I am From Italy
Nice day is it today, but I have a question for all...

In first , how i post message to PM...???

Thank you very much!
Mark. G..!!

I have to ask why this is your fourth identical post except for four different countries of residency? You have been from France, Poland, Canada and now Italy.

tin ear
11-16-2006, 05:47 PM
At the extreme risk of being accused of hassling a newbie, I suggest you google his moniker.

:prrr:
-j

tin ear
11-16-2006, 05:50 PM
I have to ask why this is your fourth identical post except for four different countries of residency? You have been from France, Poland, Canada and now Italy.

He is also from Greece, and would like to teach you Icelandic.

pffftt