Marketplace got changed? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Marketplace got changed?

Dusty Chalk
11-07-2006, 05:22 AM
I usually use the "New Posts" link. As of some time yesterday or shortly before, when I click on a link, I don't get the thread no more. I just get this weird what looks like a submenu, where ericl's brother and a trashcan are for sale.

herm0016
11-07-2006, 09:58 AM
i also saw this. i like the old thread format much better. this seems hard to navagate and hard to find things that are not new.

ericl
11-07-2006, 10:18 AM
I was about to make an announcement.. this is our new forum system. You'll grow to love it, promise! Those are test posts, obviously..

Dusty Chalk
11-07-2006, 11:16 AM
But the trashcan looked so...shiny...must...have...

herm0016
11-07-2006, 08:41 PM
management:

what happened to all the old threads? they just fly away in the wind? what do we do if we had something in there that was still pending? what do you do if we had replies that we did not read yet or have information we need from replies?

the way this was implemented without any input from the people who keep this thing afloat is very unprofessional. i know i am new here but i have been apart of other trading forums for many years. you left a lot of loose ends and the notification to the members was non-existent. i hope the management thinks about their actions a bit more next time a major change is issued.

Thanks.

Adam.

GMichael
11-08-2006, 08:38 AM
Something changed?

Dusty Chalk
11-08-2006, 09:26 AM
Yes, ericl's brother and trashcan are no longer for sale, apparently. :(