Orian plasma 42' problem [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Orian plasma 42' problem

strongman
11-07-2006, 01:17 AM
Hello all.

please some one give me idea how i can repair my 42' orian plasma PTV4202 model i have idea about electonis tv or other things repairing but plasma i dont have idea can any one tell me how i can repair .its problem is when i press on button its 8 inch screen come with snow or not any button work like tv channels or volium after 1 minut that 8 inch pic runing in horizental side . please any one help me.
thanks
rauf

markw
11-07-2006, 06:02 AM
If you're lucky, it may only be a board replacement. ...but the problem is determining which one, and that's where a skilled technician's knowkledge, experience, test equipment, and access to the correct parts comes in.

You're better off either taking it to someone who knows these things or simply replacing it. I've done a lot of stuff "under the hood" in my day but there are some things I won't touch. This is one of 'em. Wisdom is knowing which windmills to tilt at and which ones to avoid.

evil__betty
11-07-2006, 09:07 AM
Hello all.

please some one give me idea how i can repair my 42' orian plasma PTV4202 model i have idea about electonis tv or other things repairing but plasma i dont have idea can any one tell me how i can repair .its problem is when i press on button its 8 inch screen come with snow or not any button work like tv channels or volium after 1 minut that 8 inch pic runing in horizental side . please any one help me.
thanks
rauf
You'll definately need to take it to a repair shop to have them look at it. You will only do more harm than good if you were to start messing aroud with the circut boards ot any other part of the TV.

I'm not an english major, but you really need to proof read your posts before hitting that submit button.