Amazing Slow Downer software [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Slow Downer software

ForeverAutumn
11-05-2006, 06:37 AM
Does anyone know anything about this software? I picked up a new guitar book yesterday that came with a CD that has the guitar line of the songs on it. It came with this software package, Amazing Slow Downer. You can use the software to slow down the music track so that you can pick up the detail and nuances of the music to try and reproduce it. But I can't get the software to recognize any audio tracks on the CD.

Kinda defeats the purpose of buying the songbook in this format. :(

Snowbunny
11-10-2006, 03:11 PM
Does anyone know anything about this software? I picked up a new guitar book yesterday that came with a CD that has the guitar line of the songs on it. It came with this software package, Amazing Slow Downer. You can use the software to slow down the music track so that you can pick up the detail and nuances of the music to try and reproduce it. But I can't get the software to recognize any audio tracks on the CD.

Kinda defeats the purpose of buying the songbook in this format. :(

Oh, I thought you were going to be talking about the software that's slowing down this crappy webpage! :incazzato:

Don't know about the software, but you can buy a program that strips the vocals out of your itunes so you can make your own karaoke! Wheeeee!