Any Royksopp fans? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Any Royksopp fans?

3-LockBox
10-31-2006, 10:43 AM
I'm of course referring to the Geico commercial (with the caveman in the airport) w/ the song 'Remind Me'.

couldn't get the song outta my head so I did some research and found the song as a download.

basite
10-31-2006, 11:16 AM
i got it on cd,

good song

Greetings,
basite

nobody
10-31-2006, 05:45 PM
It's off Melody A.M.
The whole disc is good. Came out a couple years back. They have another one more at least, but I like Melody A.M. best...more laid back...the next one I heard was more dance oriented...although it was still not bad and had a few songs I really liked.

So Easy is a great song and samples Blue on Blue...although I only recently found out it's not the Bobby Vinton fuzzed all to hel, but a different version entirely.

Dusty Chalk
11-01-2006, 04:47 AM
I agree -- I like Melody A.M. a lot more than The Understanding, although it's one of those things where I probably would have liked it just fine if I had heard it first.

DariusNYC
11-03-2006, 07:16 AM
Great GEICO commercial, and quite a strong album as well. I first heard "Poor Leno" off of Melody A.M. on MTV Europe when in Paris in 2001. Great, funny and poignant video, by the way. When the album was released in the US, I bought it. Strong album with several catchy songs and other more atmospheric stuff. Goes down very easy. I'm not often in the mood for it, but when I am it's quite enjoyable.