Coincident Triumph [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Coincident Triumph

jrhymeammo
10-27-2006, 10:10 PM
So I ended up selling my B&W Sig805s. Reason is that I can't get away from tube integrated and like to play music loud.

So I'm looking into Coincident Triumph Signature Extreme. With 94 sensitivity, I'm basically turning my 40watts tube integrated into a 160 watt beast. Sound characteristics will be be different, but you guys feel me, right?

Anyways,
Has anyone here heard a pair of Triumph Signature Extreme? I'm wondering how different they are compared to the Triumph Signature UHS.

Anything you guys have found out will be appreciated.
-JRA

Feanor
10-28-2006, 10:02 AM
So I ended up selling my B&W Sig805s. Reason is that I can't get away from tube integrated and like to play music loud.

So I'm looking into Coincident Triumph Signature Extreme. With 94 sensitivity, I'm basically turning my 40watts tube integrated into a 160 watt beast. Sound characteristics will be be different, but you guys feel me, right?

Anyways,
Has anyone here heard a pair of Triumph Signature Extreme? I'm wondering how different they are compared to the Triumph Signature UHS.

Anything you guys have found out will be appreciated.
-JRA

JRA, you're a vinyl / tube / box guy. It's hard to relate! :idea: :ihih:

jrhymeammo
10-28-2006, 11:31 AM
JRA, you're a vinyl / tube / box guy. It's hard to relate! :idea: :ihih:

Oh and dont forget hiphop too.:cornut: I'm sure we can find some common grounds though.

I think I'll just take a chance on a pair of high efficient. I came very close to bring a pair of C&C Abby, but couldnt quite figure out how to bring them into my apartment(3rd floor).I think I can, but would it fit in my VW GTI? Mmmmmmm.... Blasting hiphop with a pair of Abby would have been interesting too. I dont think this thread is going anywhere. Oh well.

-JRA

jrhymeammo
10-29-2006, 06:25 PM
Now, I'm showing interest in a pair from Triangle Industry. I heard their pair of bookshelf was recently reviewed by the Stereophile. Any idea how much the 25th Anniversary are? I dont think they are much different than their original Comete. I can get'em for $895 new. That's pretty cheap. I'll pocket $1200 from my previous transaction. VPI Scout maybe? DAMN IT!!!

-JRA