Air Particle Zapper. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Air Particle Zapper.

PeruvianSkies
10-26-2006, 11:56 PM
Ever wonder why your new high-end system doesn't quite sound 'right'? Tweak after tweak you try to figure out where something went wrong. Well, finally the solution is here. The Gargoyle: Air Particle Zapper by Denninger.

http://www.denninger.com/alum150/E131%20Gargoyle.jpg

Only $8,999/Gargoyle!!!

Specs: 48"X46"X52", weight: 2128 lbs. 100% pure iron with silver-lined core.

This is the most critical tweak that you could possible utilize into your system. A true audiophiles dream come true! How does it work?

The biggest problem to your high-end system has nothing to do with the system itself...rather the mischievious air particles that are causing noise pollution in your listening space causing the sound from your speakers to get distorted. It's the silent killer, some say. Those air particles may seem insignicant until you try the Gargoyle! You will immediately be blown away by the improvement in sound. Tighter bass, more control, and the detail and defintion is greatly improved. The Gargoyle simply sits in the middle of your listening space and using the latest technological breakthroughs is capable of BLASTING those unwanted particles away without you even knowing that it's working. It's genius.

Here is what some semi-satisfied customers had to say....

"Not only is the over-priced Gargoyle a superb room addition, but it's also making a huge impact on my sound!"

"Just because the Gargoyle costs as much as it does to feed some third-world countries for an entire month doesn't mean it's worth jeopardizing my system!"

"Once I set the Gargoyle in my listening room the difference was astonishing, not only did I hear a difference in sound, but I also had a new listening companion!"

"Forget about vibration control! You need air particle control! You need the Gargoyle!

"The Gargoyle has changed my life, not necessarily 100% true, but since it cost as much as my car, so it seems like it should have"

"The Gargoyle instantly improved my sound and my 4-year old son rides it like a pony, so it's something to keep him busy while I pay attention to my system for hours on end!"

The Gargoyle: Air Particle Zapper is not for your average audiophile, but rather the true elitist perfectionist who must have clean air in order to have true musical bliss. The Gargoyle is capable of blasting millions of particles per second, which is unmatched by any other conventional method, if any conventional methods exist. This device is so extraordinary that it pays for itself, sort of.

The first 100 units sold get a limited edition Gargoyle with the Denninger name hand printed in 24K gold. Get yours today!!!!!!!

Dusty Chalk
10-27-2006, 01:16 AM
Any relation to Maxwell's Demon?

PeruvianSkies
10-28-2006, 09:18 PM
No relation to speak of.

Dusty Chalk
10-28-2006, 10:47 PM
Both mythical, nyeh.

PeruvianSkies
10-31-2006, 06:29 PM
Yes, mythical.

basite
11-01-2006, 01:30 AM
crap, where will we write this, another useless and seriously overpriced object...
is it made by the same "company" as the moon rocks for in your speakers???

i guess this is a new tactic, make your useless items so expensive so that the stupid people wo buy it, will think that it makes a difference,

a good slogan would be: "it's the price that makes the difference"

basite
11-01-2006, 01:40 AM
actually, after some research,
where did you find all the info on it??
denninger actually is a company that makes weather vanes, and the gargoyle is one of them

their site:
http://www.denninger.com/alumwv.htm

Dusty Chalk
11-01-2006, 04:51 AM
You should oughtta read the rest of the thread.

PeruvianSkies
11-01-2006, 01:30 PM
THIS IS TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!! Basite...sorry to bust your chops, but you missed the parody.

PeruvianSkies
08-09-2010, 06:09 PM
I had forgotten all about this lil' classic number....

JohnMichael
08-09-2010, 06:12 PM
How sad that you are bumping your own old posts.:frown2:

PeruvianSkies
08-09-2010, 06:17 PM
How sad that you are bumping your own old posts.:frown2:

Yeah, sad indeed. Too bad there is nothing else around here to talk about as this place is practically a ghost town thanks to the way things are. Also, thanks to you Rich-N-Texas went elsewhere and I am sure many others.

JoeE SP9
08-09-2010, 06:47 PM
A lot of those guys like mtrycrafts were absolute jerks. They and their sock puppets caused me to leave.

He's now holding court at Audioholics. His "anything that I don't recommend is garbage" and "all wires and cables sound the same" mantras haven't changed.

JohnMichael
08-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Yeah, sad indeed. Too bad there is nothing else around here to talk about as this place is practically a ghost town thanks to the way things are. Also, thanks to you Rich-N-Texas went elsewhere and I am sure many others.

Yet you are still here. Rich can come back anytime. Audioreview is about equipment and music not hate. I think you have scared off more with your games and bad attitude than I have with me just being my charming self.

bobsticks
08-09-2010, 06:58 PM
His "anything that I don't recommend is garbage" and "all wires and cables sound the same" mantras haven't changed.

They prolly do when you're 117 years old...

...in any case, it's good to have you back around Joe.

PeruvianSkies
08-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Yet you are still here. Rich can come back anytime. Audioreview is about equipment and music not hate. I think you have scared off more with your games and bad attitude than I have with me just being my charming self.

Yeah....whatever you say. Equipment and music, exactly....not about sexual preference, which for some reason was always mentioned in some way or another, how many times can BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN-like references come about.....?

JohnMichael
08-09-2010, 07:44 PM
I can not mention a favorite movie?