Need Feedback. [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Need Feedback.

PeruvianSkies
10-22-2006, 06:00 PM
Please check this link out. It's for a new company that I am starting up and I need some opinions, which I know everyone here has!!!

http://gallery.audioreview.com/showphoto.php?photo=2118&cat=500&ppuser=256688

paul_pci
10-22-2006, 08:14 PM
It's pretty cool, but I'd ask if a "lynx" per se has any connection or meaning to the community you'd be serving?

PeruvianSkies
10-22-2006, 09:42 PM
a 'lynx' doesn't necessarily connect to my area, but i liked the use of the word since it's an animal and the word 'links' is what we are providing...links between media such as AV. I was hoping that the 'lynx' would communicate an animal with strong performance.

thanks for the remarks.

noddin0ff
10-23-2006, 05:59 AM
I think where passion meets performance would sound better. Seriously. I'm not yanking your chain. The way you have it is performance first, which doesn't really distinguish you from every other product. Everyone delivers performance... Put passion first.

The other aspect I think it lacks is indicating what you do. Using ‘passion’ as a starting point…something like making your passion a reality for example would get across the idea that you sell a service to tailor to the consumer needs, and that you don’t just sell a product.

2 cents

PeruvianSkies
10-25-2006, 10:28 PM
Thanks, great points! This is why I am asking around.

Groundbeef
10-26-2006, 07:22 AM
I think where passion meets performance would sound better. Seriously. I'm not yanking your chain. The way you have it is performance first, which doesn't really distinguish you from every other product. Everyone delivers performance... Put passion first.

The other aspect I think it lacks is indicating what you do. Using ‘passion’ as a starting point…something like making your passion a reality for example would get across the idea that you sell a service to tailor to the consumer needs, and that you don’t just sell a product.

2 cents

I agree. Passion first.