Who wants to learn... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Who wants to learn...

Stoverus
10-20-2006, 11:13 AM
Hi,
I was thinking about creating a topic and see if you would like to learn a little Icelandic tounge, since I'm from Iceland and I live there I can teach you a few words and sentence, I speak Icelandic but I have to write english here for you to understand me.
I'm just gonna' check how many want to learn and I'll teach you something, you can also come with words from english or sentence and I can translate them to Icelandic and teach you ;)
Now who wants to learn a new language? ;)

jrhymeammo
10-20-2006, 11:42 AM
Welcome to AR.com.

This link is kinda interesting. If you are curious what your name would be in Russian, try it out.
Click Here (http://www.callme.nm.ru/)

-JRA

tin ear
10-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Looks like another newb who just signed up on a half-million BBs yesterday.

(See what genre music... in Rave Recordings)

Wazup widis crap?

:confused5:

JoeE SP9
10-21-2006, 05:59 PM
What does learning a foreign language have to do with AV gear and music? I could understand learning Italian or German if you're an opera aficionado. What good is Icelandic?:ihih:

Dusty Chalk
10-22-2006, 12:08 AM
Well...this is in "Off Topic/Non Audio"...

Personally, I would prefer to learn "Outlandish".

bobsticks
10-22-2006, 07:10 AM
. What good is Icelandic?:ihih:

Maybe someone wants to be a roadie for Bjork?...

basite
10-22-2006, 10:00 AM
i think icelandic will have it's point...

When you live in Iceland

trollgirl
10-27-2006, 05:52 PM
Welcome to AR.com.

This link is kinda interesting. If you are curious what your name would be in Russian, try it out.
Click Here (http://www.callme.nm.ru/)

-JRA

Um, that was...REALLY...stoopid. I can't even read the name for the guy dancing around like a Kansas City ***got.

Icelandic is really a great language, close to Old Norse, and you can read 1,000 year-old eddas without translation. Try that with Beowulf...oh yeah, and cut the newbie a break.

Laz