Best Demo Disc: HD-DVD BATMAN BEGINS [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Best Demo Disc: HD-DVD BATMAN BEGINS

PeruvianSkies
10-20-2006, 10:16 AM
http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/is/image/vanns/757823060?$medium_item$

Recently had the chance to check out the HD-DVD of BATMAN BEGINS....incredible!!! By far one of the best sound and best picture demos on the market by leaps! The video black is insanely accurate and detailed blowing the DVD away for good. Not only that, but the sound mix finally demonstrates what a huge accomplishment in modern sound mixes that film has. This HD-DVD just doesn't quit and could be a real contender in the years to come as one of the first reference discs available for the new HD formats!!!

MUST HAVE MUST HAVE!!!

Worf101
10-23-2006, 04:13 AM
http://s7ondemand1.scene7.com/is/image/vanns/757823060?$medium_item$

Recently had the chance to check out the HD-DVD of BATMAN BEGINS....incredible!!! By far one of the best sound and best picture demos on the market by leaps! The video black is insanely accurate and detailed blowing the DVD away for good. Not only that, but the sound mix finally demonstrates what a huge accomplishment in modern sound mixes that film has. This HD-DVD just doesn't quit and could be a real contender in the years to come as one of the first reference discs available for the new HD formats!!!

MUST HAVE MUST HAVE!!!

Okay, let me know is this thing THAT revolutionary? I'm just askin', you're the first person on any forum I've met who's actually seen this thing. So, I just gotta know if this thing is THAT good to make me upgrade my whole system to get it? I'll upgrade after HDMI 1.3 is codified and out but to pull the trigger on this? Just askin'.

Da Worfster :confused5:

GMichael
10-23-2006, 04:57 AM
Okay, let me know is this thing THAT revolutionary? I'm just askin', you're the first person on any forum I've met who's actually seen this thing. So, I just gotta know if this thing is THAT good to make me upgrade my whole system to get it? I'll upgrade after HDMI 1.3 is codified and out but to pull the trigger on this? Just askin'.

Da Worfster :confused5:

I haven't seen the whole thing yet (other than on normal DVD), but I did get to see some previews. It was on a 70-75 inch Samsung 1080p at CC. I must say, it was d'm nice. They had a few blu-ray samples also. Mikey likes!

PeruvianSkies
10-24-2006, 08:59 PM
EVERYONE:

I would still remain patient about the new HD formats...I know that I am, but at the same time I must say that this is one of the early reference discs that will be hard to beat for quite some time and when everyone does make that shift over this will certainly be a KEY title to have, or a KEY title to really push people into the format.