KEF coda 70 Loudspeakers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : KEF coda 70 Loudspeakers

marcosm
02-07-2004, 06:23 AM
How are you, People. I m from Brazil and I woul like to ask for us about the Kef coda 70 speakers. Maybe, i ll buy that one and I d like opinions and reviews.

I found this link in the internet

http://www.tnt-audio.com/casse/kefcoda70_e.html

But will be welcome news links too.

Thanks,

Marcos M

Sorry for my poor english

poneal
02-07-2004, 07:19 AM
Let me be upfront and let you know that I do not own these speakers. But for U.S. $224 a pair, I would go out give them a listen. They look well made and frequency response for this size is admirable. As long as you don't drive them to excessive levels and place them in a small to medium size room, I think they would be fine. My advice for you is to give them a listen. If you cannot get them locally, then maybe the company you decide to buy from will give you a 30 day period in which to do a home listening test. You may have to pay for return shipping if you don't like them, but at least it will give you peace of mind knowing that you have an avenue of escape in case you need it. Hope this helps and have a nice day. Paul.

marcosm
02-07-2004, 09:06 AM
Thanks for you response. It is not easy you can listen speakers here in são paulo, several times you have to buy without listen only with advice or reviews of your friends. There are hi fi stores with demonstration room, but it is for another comsummers because it is just for expensive equipment. I, mortal human being, will take a risk and to buy this speakers, beside off, the Kef is famous and build a good speakers,

thanks,

Marcosm