An expression of gratitude [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : An expression of gratitude

RoyY51
10-13-2006, 02:02 PM
I would like to take the occasion of my 100th post to express my thanks to all the learned members of this forum for their advice and counsel. I know that 100 posts in 3 years isn't much (some of you post that in a month), but I do a lot of reading on this site, and only contribute when I think it will be helpful. And, although my knowledge of All Things Audio pales in comparison to most of you, I'm grateful to be able to offer the occasional insight, always based on first-hand experience. My system has been cobbled together, in large part, from the recomendations that I have gleaned from these forums. I know that without your accumulated wisdom, I probably would have ended up with something that cost a lot more and sounded a lot worse.

Keep up the good work, and know that I, as always, will be lurking in the shadows, trying to make sense of this confusing, ever-changing, but oh-so-satisfying hobby.

Roy

audio_dude
10-13-2006, 02:15 PM
congrats on the 100th post roy!!

well, i've learned sooo much so fast, and time flies when your having fun, right?

so hope we all keep on learning, and here's to another 100 posts!

oo, and that reminds me, i'm almost at 400!!! w00t

cheers, Rob, a.k.a. Audio_dude

JohnMichael
10-14-2006, 06:23 AM
Congratulations on your 100th post. This is a hobby many of us are passionate about and we are always glad when someone increases their enjoyment of it. Also remember quality posts are more important then quantity posts. I am at about 100 quality posts.

emorphien
10-14-2006, 09:48 AM
I don't even know how many posts I have, but it is a good, small community...

edit: apparently this makes 214 posts

basite
10-14-2006, 10:15 AM
congrats on your 100th post man, hope there may be many more,
which also reminds me, i'm almost at 300 posts!! this is quite alot for me...
*moment of cheerness*

Edit: this seems to be my 289th post...