Panasonic DVD-F85 - screensaver [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Panasonic DVD-F85 - screensaver

brian_tr
02-07-2004, 01:29 AM
I got my DVD player. Works great except there does not seem to be a screensaver. Does anybody know if it should have one?

F1
02-08-2004, 06:08 AM
I got my DVD player. Works great except there does not seem to be a screensaver. Does anybody know if it should have one?

My Panasonic RP82 does not seem to have one either :(

JSE
02-09-2004, 07:46 AM
Brian,

My F85 has one. It's got different shades of blue blended togther with something like Panasonic DVD on it. I'm at work right now so I will check at home tonight to see if there is some setting you can change. It seems like the F85 has different options for screensavers.

JSE

brian_tr
02-09-2004, 08:02 AM
Thanks, I have looked at the menu's but did not see it.

F1
02-09-2004, 05:30 PM
Brian,
My F85 has one. It's got different shades of blue blended togther with something like Panasonic DVD on it. I'm at work right now so I will check at home tonight to see if there is some setting you can change. It seems like the F85 has different options for screensavers.
JSE

Oh.. is that called a screen saver. It just looks like a static background picture with no change in brightness. My JVC DVD shows balls with different colors that change brightness all the time.

JSE
02-09-2004, 08:04 PM
Hey Brian,

Checked it out on mine. I have the above mentioned blue screen with DVD on it. I could have sworn I saw you could change it but I can't find it in the manual or in any of the menus. Sorry. One, thing. Maybe you are using the wrong input on your TV. Ok two things. Another long shot, maybe you hit multi souce on your receiver or something like that. Are you just getting a blank screen or do you get a TV/Cable/Sat signal instead? Which receiver do you use? Man, I am just shooting in the dark now.

JSE