PDA

View Full Version : Ruben's Tube

tusharPATIL
10-10-2006, 10:38 AM
http://www.buzzhumor.com/videos/3423/Ruben's_Tube

The classic physics experiment involving sound. Very cool. Check this one

noddin0ff
10-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Um, can we stop with the buzzhumor links.

wayner86
10-10-2006, 01:58 PM
I found that quite interesting. Bernoulli would be proud im sure.

and, nod.....who died and made you a moderator? I thought a guy like you with a search engine education would enjoy this type of thing.

Wayne

ericl
10-10-2006, 02:54 PM
Each and every one of his posts has been to buzzhumor.com. If that's not a spammer..

Audiopleased
10-10-2006, 04:01 PM
Very interesting ! Thank you for the link, however my house does fine without fire so I will remain with a spectrum analyzer!!!!!!!

Have a good one

noddin0ff
10-11-2006, 06:35 AM
I found that quite interesting. Bernoulli would be proud im sure.

and, nod.....who died and made you a moderator? I thought a guy like you with a search engine education would enjoy this type of thing.

Wayne

Hey, back off man. Who died and made you a$$h0le? I appreciate this board and I appreciate the people who contribute to it, and I also very much appreciate the mods.

I also pay attention. When I used the discrete 'report spam' link to the mods (so that the mods could make the call and not I) I noted that every single post this guy puts up is a buzzhumor.com link with an innane comment about how great it is. They are not that great overall and I've long been aware of buzzhumor.

If someone like yourself who had made contributing posts (even if they were on such subjects as irrational fear of aspartame, for instance) had put this up I wouldn't object because you've made an effort to be part of the community. If every post you'd ever made was about how aspartame is the unseen killer of millions, well, I'd report you as spam.

tushar is not contributing, he is spamming. It is not leading to any discussion. Can we ban it please?

wayner86
10-12-2006, 10:18 AM
A$$h0le? Really? "back off buddy"? Huh? Did you really bring up an 8 month old post....then heckle me about it? Thats sad.

p.s. don't sweat the little stuff.

Wayne

ericl
10-12-2006, 11:25 AM
hey fellas.. chill out..

trollgirl
10-14-2006, 07:24 AM
Each and every one of his posts has been to buzzhumor.com. If that's not a spammer..

What if this site and buzzhumor are the only places on the web that he visits? What I find more disturbing is that people notice that all his posts are monolithic. Are we all being watched, as if some of the people here are living, breathing spyware?? I'm starting to get that [Audio site name - Kancelled] feeling...

Laz