New guy checking in [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : New guy checking in

abecker_xr250
09-22-2006, 09:44 PM
Hey, just signed up here, saying hi to everyone. I currently don't really own much of a home theater system at all, seeing as I just graduated from college in May. I got a job though so I'm going to be trying to figure out how to spend some of my money and might need some help. I'll need to do some reading before I have many questions-- I'm not new to forums, I'm going to try not to be that guy that just starts out by asking "which stereo is the best" and gets flamed by every other member of the forum. Anyway, hope i learn something, hopefully the time i spend here helps me spend some money as wisely as one can anyway on some nice electronics.

basite
09-23-2006, 12:46 AM
Hi, we'll be happy to help you with any of your questions, hope you learn alot of things here.

bobsticks
09-23-2006, 02:32 AM
Welcome to the forum! It sounds like you're willing to spend a little time and do it right, and that's the way to go. Listen and think (and then listen some more and think some more). You will find a proportionate relationship between how specific your questions are in relation to application and the quality of answers. Mostly, though, just listen even more and find what's right for you...

Cheers

JoeE SP9
09-23-2006, 07:13 AM
What bobsticks said!:ihih:

audio_dude
09-23-2006, 09:36 AM
Ya, Ya, Thats The Ticket!!!