You make my head spin [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : You make my head spin

ForeverAutumn
09-11-2006, 06:33 PM
Has anyone here been watching Rock Star Super Nova? Who's got your vote for lead singer? My money's on Toby...even though I've been walking around humming Lucas's original all week. :3:

likeitloud
09-11-2006, 09:47 PM
Has anyone here been watching Rock Star Super Nova? Who's got your vote for lead singer? My money's on Toby...even though I've been walking around humming Lucas's original all week. :3:

I had my $ on that dude from iceland, sorry, none of the babes were gonna cut it.
It's a lost cause anyway, except for tommy lee, the band sucks. Gilby Clark
doing lead breaks, pleese, the guy played a very bad second fiddle to Slash, and
did some rythmn with Heart, bfd.

ForeverAutumn
09-12-2006, 04:18 AM
I really like Magni (the dude from Iceland). I think that he has the best voice, but he doesn't seem to have a whole lot of energy on stage. I think that they need someone who's stage performance is a little more dynamic. Otherwise they'll be boring to watch because from what I've seen Gilby and Jason don't do much for the viewing experience.

I agree about the band, I won't be running out to buy the CD, but it's been fun to watch the show all summer. It sure beats watching Canadian Idol. Yuck.

JSE
09-12-2006, 12:15 PM
Been watching it all season. I would like to see Toby win it. I think it will come down to Toby and Magni. I think either would be a good fit.

As far as the band goes, THEY SUCK! The House band kicks their ass. The songs they have played on the show are horrible. The songs are cheesy, simple riff, dorky songs!

If I were Toby or Magni, I think I would "throw" the contest and go off on my own. They have gotten some great pub from this show and can probably make it themselves.

I'm guessing SuperNova will be a SuperBomb!

JSE

ForeverAutumn
09-13-2006, 07:43 PM
So that's two Rock Star seasons and two Canadian winners. We're batting 1000. I'm not convinced that's a good thing. :skep:

JSE
09-14-2006, 11:50 AM
In my best mono-tone voice, wow, Lucas won. Yipeee.

The dull just got duller. I can't imaging listening to this Lucas kid for more than a few minutes.

Oh well, when's next season?