Jim Clark would be proud . . . maybe [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Jim Clark would be proud . . . maybe

Slosh
09-08-2006, 11:34 AM
A few weeks back one of my daughter's friends picked up a NOS sealed copy of The Ramones Too Tough To Die LP for next-to-nothing and wanted me to make her a CD-R copy. Now, I'm not the biggest fan around (don't dislike 'em but never was enamoured either). Not a bad album but jah, what great sonics. :cool: I've never been one to buy an album just 'cause it's well-recorded but I gotta admit it really helps in this case.

Off topic but I wanna tell this little story anyway. I recently ran into an old friend that I've lost touch with. At the time we last hung out I was kinda seeing a girl named Faith. When he asked me how she was I couldn't resist telling him, "Faith no more." hehe :)

-Jar-
09-08-2006, 11:59 AM
Off topic but I wanna tell this little story anyway. I recently ran into an old friend that I've lost touch with. At the time we last hung out I was kinda seeing a girl named Faith. When he asked me how she was I couldn't resist telling him, "Faith no more." hehe :)

With a name like that, I can't imagine why you wouldn't be seeing her anymore..

:out:

Jim Clark
09-09-2006, 05:05 AM
That is kinda funny because at this moment in time I just happen to have that particular album hanging on the family room wall. I rotate through them but I always have a Ramones album in the mix.

While not my favorite Ramones album, it is the last one that I enjoy all the way through. After this one, there is a dreadful drop off. Some will argue that the drop off comes sooner but those people are idiots. So yeah, I'm kinda proud of you Sloshy.

jc

Slosh
09-09-2006, 06:21 AM
"Endless Vacation" is a great song to annoy my co-workers with (sometimes it's good to be the boss of my department). That in itself makes this album worthwhile :)

Slosh
09-09-2006, 06:23 AM
With a name like that, I can't imagine why you wouldn't be seeing her anymore..

:out:
:confused: