It's almost the weekend! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : It's almost the weekend!

ForeverAutumn
09-08-2006, 06:01 AM
What are your plans? Anything of interest? Excitement?

I have no plans other than a haircut tomorrow and a trip to the gym on Sunday. Hubby is golfing on Sunday so I'll have the house to myself. Maybe I'll watch some Lost S2, or maybe that new Roger Hodgeson DVD that I haven't had time to finish watching yet.

kexodusc
09-08-2006, 07:02 AM
Tonight I finish DT's Score DVD, and maybe take my dawg for a walk..zzzzzz
Saturday = Lost S2, Prison Break S1 &2, and Battlestar Galactica S1&2 to choose from...
Sunday = Football, all day
Monday = more surgery, and a newer, less cumbersome and restrictive cast...yippee, can't wait.

Kam
09-08-2006, 07:22 AM
tonight: La Boheme: My first opera woo hoo!
Saturday: Huge dillemma as i have a production shoot going on and so will miss the giant matchup of #1 OSU v #2 UT game! argh! the sacrifices for my art!
Sunday: Production continues and pray there is no rain in new york or we are royally fudged.

ps- picking up Lost2 today!! so psyched!!

L.J.
09-08-2006, 07:59 AM
Tonight = Open up a DVD still in plastic ( I have lots) :crazy:
Sat = Yard work :( & and study up for my intership
Sun = FOOTBALL & squeeze some more studying in (If I'm not too tipsy by early evening)

Edit for tonight: Pick up BEER! :ihih:

ForeverAutumn
09-08-2006, 08:14 AM

My condolences.

Resident Loser
09-08-2006, 08:37 AM

...from the NYC Opera...$25 tickets are a bargain these days...enjoy. According to the WQXR website, there will be behind-the-scenes video footage...

jimHJJ(...tomorrow is Carmen...I like that one...)

topspeed
09-08-2006, 10:57 AM
Tonite: Pizza & Beer
Sat: Son's football and soccer games, B-day party for son, OSU v. UT game in evening
Sun: Recover from Sat, wash cars, football

Kam
09-08-2006, 11:13 AM
...from the NYC Opera...$25 tickets are a bargain these days...enjoy. According to the WQXR website, there will be behind-the-scenes video footage...

jimHJJ(...tomorrow is Carmen...I like that one...)

that's the one! i figure cant go wrong with that price to check it out. and its supposed to be skewed to a younger audience with the video stuff going on and a young cast, etc. ive never been to one before and figured i should broaden the 'ol horizons up some and check it out.

GMichael
09-08-2006, 12:18 PM
Fridays are Sci-fi night for me.
Saturday: Drive to Pa
Sunday: Football is finally here! Yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaa.....................