Has the Off Topic forum become a dumping ground? [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Has the Off Topic forum become a dumping ground?

ForeverAutumn
09-05-2006, 01:37 PM
Where did all these Brigg posts and posts about the funniest Man jokes suddenly come from?

Resident Loser
09-06-2006, 05:24 AM
Where did all these Brigg posts and posts about the funniest Man jokes suddenly come from?

...whatever his vintage, has been around spouting the same 'ol, same 'ol from time to time, for quite some time now (5 yrs. or so)...got downright nasty last go-round...As I've said, it's a pity that prior posts spewing from the variants of the moniker were purged during site format changes...

jimHJJ(...AH has the Steam Vent we here have Off-Topic...both serve a purpose I'd guess...Other than member venting, they're good places to keep the trash...)

GMichael
09-06-2006, 05:40 AM

This guy Briggs has been posting all over the site. A few members were calling for his head (or to at least ban him or delete his threads). Others (like me) said that he was entertaining. Seems that moving his threads to off topic is a fair compromise.

ForeverAutumn
09-06-2006, 10:01 AM
This guy Briggs has been posting all over the site. A few members were calling for his head (or to at least ban him or delete his threads). Others (like me) said that he was entertaining. Seems that moving his threads to off topic is a fair compromise.

Yeah, sorry about that. I posted this thread before I had read through all of the Briggs posts. I thought that he was just a spammer that was being dumped here instead of being deleted. But then I realized that y'all were having some fun with him. I jumped the gun a little. Sorry.

GMichael
09-06-2006, 10:08 AM
Yeah, sorry about that. I posted this thread before I had read through all of the Briggs posts. I thought that he was just a spammer that was being dumped here instead of being deleted. But then I realized that y'all were having some fun with him. I jumped the gun a little. Sorry.

No problem. But if it happens again.......