The Sentinel and Ultimate Avengers [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : The Sentinel and Ultimate Avengers

Worf101
09-05-2006, 06:47 AM
I rented this movie over the weekend and I was pleasently surprised. A nice taut thriller if a bit predictable (as far as the villain is concerned). Some nice big plot holes but all in all a nice flick that allowed me to kill a few brain cells. Biggest waste of film Eva Longoria (sp) and not an inch of skin to be seen. Just all suits, gun pulling and bad acting. A nice bod is a terrible thing to waste. Kim Bassinger has aged well. So So soundtrack. Lot's of nice and I do men nice "extras". I rate it a B-Plus.

Also rented "Ultimate Avengers" I and II - Nice mindless entertainment, crappy animation though. Only rent if you've nothing to do or are a big fan of the "Avengers" Comic Book. Did enjoy the fact that they do allow people to get killed off in this series. All in all a B-Minus.

Da Worfster

kexodusc
09-05-2006, 07:04 AM
The Sentinel was my biggest disappointment this year - not bad, but this should have been a made for TV movie at best...I just found it uninteresting and slow.
I rarely dislike a movie that doesn't have teenagers or J-Lo in it, but this one came close...'cept I thought Michael Douglas did a good job...

bobsticks
09-05-2006, 09:25 AM
I likes me some swarthy womenfolk in suits...

L.J.
09-05-2006, 09:58 AM
Also rented "Ultimate Avengers" I and II - Nice mindless entertainment, crappy animation though. Only rent if you've nothing to do or are a big fan of the "Avengers" Comic Book. Did enjoy the fact that they do allow people to get killed off in this series. All in all a B-Minus.

Da Worfster

I own both. Not familiar with the comics but I liked em.