Music I can't Find!!!! [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Music I can't Find!!!!

superpanavision70mm
08-22-2006, 10:50 PM
I am a huge movie fanatic as well as music...it's usually quite easy to find sountracks or songs from movies, but I am having a super hard time finding a few pieces and thought I would mention it here in case someone knows where I might find it. I am looking preferrably in download or CD form.

The first piece is the opening theme music to L'AVVENTURA (1960), which is by Giovanni Fusco.

The second is from Jean Luc-Godard's IN PRAISE OF LOVE (2002). The songs are called "Epigraph" and "L'atalante".

Any help would be awesome!!!

Slosh
08-23-2006, 04:12 AM
Google is your friend, although it could also be your wallet's worst enemy.
http://www.findusedcds.com/667340028820/3_Italian_Film_Scores_LAvventuraDeserto_RossoLEcli sse_Giovanni_Fusco/default.aspx

bobsticks
08-23-2006, 05:19 AM
Great link. Thanks Slosh.

dean_martin
08-23-2006, 08:00 AM
For the Italian film score piece you might check the Easy Tempo and Beat at Cinecitta series. Both of these series highlight interesting pieces from 60s & 70s Italian film scores. I have 3 of the Easy Tempo series (2 on vinyl and 1 on cd) that I really like - vols. 1& 4 and the entire soundtrack to Radley Metzger's Camille 2000. Haven't gotten around to getting anything from the Beat at Cinecitta series yet.

Most of these can be found at Amazon.