This forum is so ****ing boring..... [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : This forum is so ****ing boring.....

Florian
08-18-2006, 04:09 PM
Man, i check this forum quite often but its so damn boring. There is nothing interesting new anywhere. What happend, did all the good people like me leave and only the typical commerical leftovers are around? LOL..... Maybe this thread will get some more movement :cornut: And dont take it too seriously guys :ciappa:

cam
08-18-2006, 05:42 PM
Maybe a fine person such as yourself can spruce it up a bit. Why don't you flap off and say Americans are bullies, Canadians are panzies, and the British and French are high class snobs. And don't forget to praise how Germans are the ultimate race. That should get a little action around here. And oh ya, I forgot to say, I am German. Third generation born here in Canada.

Florian
08-18-2006, 07:32 PM
Na, thats to primitive. But, please forgive me in saying that your not German. Third Generation etc.. is not a countrymen. Either you are born and raised here or not :cornut:

cam
08-18-2006, 07:50 PM
Na, thats to primitive. But, please forgive me in saying that your not German. Third Generation etc.. is not a countrymen. Either you are born and raised here or not :cornut:My last name is originated from germany.

trollgirl
08-19-2006, 09:33 AM
Na, thats to primitive. But, please forgive me in saying that your not German. Third Generation etc.. is not a countrymen. Either you are born and raised here or not :cornut:

Florian, correct me if I am wrong, but I thought that official German immigration policy was once a German, always a German.

Laz

Feanor
08-19-2006, 09:42 AM
Man, i check this forum quite often but its so damn boring. There is nothing interesting new anywhere. What happend, did all the good people like me leave and only the typical commerical leftovers are around? LOL..... Maybe this thread will get some more movement :cornut: And dont take it too seriously guys :ciappa:

Most people, you and I excepted, might have more interesting things to do, such as mowing the lawn.:sleep:

JohnMichael
08-19-2006, 11:12 AM

It is summer and people are out doing summer things. I am third generation Irish born in the US and I just burn when left out in the sun. So I sit by the computer, listening to the stereo waiting for nightfall.

Before you mellowed and SVI took off for parts unknown there was more excitement. I do not know if less audio is being discussed but there are virtually no flames.

PAT.P
08-19-2006, 01:23 PM
Most people, you and I excepted, might have more interesting things to do, such as mowing the lawn.:sleep: I for one have other interest now,Im in drumming with my son.Dont have the need of electricity :ihih: Found the best learning site ,lesson and all.Everybody gets along ,no steel cage here ( no need for it there).Still come once in a while ,but not enought hours in a day:ihih:

likeitloud
08-21-2006, 04:25 AM

I personally don't think its boring here, just slow lately, people have lives, as stated
below, it's summer time, taking son to ballgames, yardwork, house upkeep, working
50hrs a week, watching daughter 24/7 then some free time for entertainment. Still
being new here, I get the feeling it was much more active maybe just 1 year ago, but
I look at other forum pages, and theres nothing going on, no threads for days. Here
at least people "touch" base every few days, kinda like family. No other forum does
that. Plus Rave Reviews is always good, Favorite Films, and I've seen alot of newbies
lately with questions. With all you know about sound, proper set-up, equipment
reviews, you should be more involved.

Resident Loser
08-21-2006, 04:52 AM

...what's worse as your sig....your laundry list of toys or your condescending idea that anyone, anywhere, is envious and covets what you own...

Why don't you stick your head up your @$$ and make yourself at home...post a pic or two, we'd all love to see 'em! That should liven things up...

jimHJJ(...BTW, my quote is from Adolph of meat-tenderizer fame...so don't bother...P.S. I never take you serious...)

GMichael
08-21-2006, 05:46 AM

Your call is very importaint to us. Nobody is at home right now. If you leave a msg at the tone someone will get back to you within 1 business day. Thank you for calling. BEEEEEEEEEEEP...........

bobsticks
08-21-2006, 05:51 AM
Here we go again...

shokhead
08-21-2006, 06:08 AM
Well help me buy a DVD changer{5,6 disc} that does DVD-A and SACD. I can't find much more the the Yamahas c750 and 950 and if i dont need HDMI i'm not sure which to get. The Onkyo isny much to talk about. There,this isnt boring.

wayner86
08-30-2006, 08:25 PM
Whats up you crusty old fossils. Music sucks and so does everything that reproduces the wretched crap.

p.s. stop listening to abba.....all of you.

:)

Wayne.

JoeE SP9
08-31-2006, 09:19 AM
What's an abba?:ciappa: