Ask The Dust- TOTAL STINKER [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Ask The Dust- TOTAL STINKER

Groundbeef
08-08-2006, 10:30 AM
This was one collosal waste of film. Even the naked beauty of Salma Hayek couldn't save this slow, incredibly boring film.

I actually stopped watching/sleeping after about 1 hour. Wife kept asking me if I was sleeping, and finally we threw in the towel. Started off slow, and just got slower.

From what I gathered, Colin Ferrel was a dirt poor writer, and fell for Salma. He is a total ass, and for some reason she falls for him. (Isn't that the way it always is, hot chick goes for the jackass).

Just stay away unless your cup of tea is slow, boring period pieces (1920's).

Worf101
08-09-2006, 05:37 AM
Boy that review now has my head hurting. Naked Selma vs. boredom... nekid Selma vs. sleeping in public... nekid Selma vs. drooling in theatre... I don't know nekid Selma is still one mighty mighty big enticement if you ask me....

Thanks for the heads up.

Da Worfster

likeitloud
08-12-2006, 03:34 AM
Boy that review now has my head hurting. Naked Selma vs. boredom... nekid Selma vs. sleeping in public... nekid Selma vs. drooling in theatre... I don't know nekid Selma is still one mighty mighty big enticement if you ask me....

Thanks for the heads up.

Da Worfster
You got that right...I'm all over that. Now I can't get that Desperado scene outta my
head.