Genesis Duke suite concert footage [Archive] - Audio & Video Forums

PDA

View Full Version : Genesis Duke suite concert footage

3-LockBox
07-25-2006, 10:02 AM
Got the link for this over at ProgEars:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQlTDWPVyXM

Man this would be a great DVD to have...this suite translates better in concert than it does on any version of the album.

YouTube will be the ruin of me.

All kinds of great concert footage there.

Yeah, yeah. I'm late to the party...so what!

Troy
07-25-2006, 12:56 PM
Wow, see, I'd buy a DVD of that like right this second.

Youtube is great fun, yeah, but it's too small and crappy looking for me. I wanna sit on my sofa and watch concert footage on the big screen TV.

Dusty Chalk
07-25-2006, 07:16 PM
So good. I agree, it should be on DVD. But in the meantime, thanks for posting that.

He looks kind of Ian-Anderson-y with that beard and the wild eyes.

3-LockBox
07-26-2006, 09:55 AM
He looks kind of Ian-Anderson-y with that beard and the wild eyes.

and at times, he looks a bit Joe Cocker-ish.

BradH
07-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Wow, see, I'd buy a DVD of that like right this second.

Why buy it when you can trade for it? HELLO!!

Troy
07-27-2006, 07:19 AM
Why buy it when you can trade for it? HELLO!!

Cuz I'd rather have a clean, properly mastered copy, not a 7th generation VHS dupe. You just never know what you're getting when you trade for these kind of bootleg items.

BradH
07-27-2006, 08:25 AM
Cuz I'd rather have a clean, properly mastered copy, not a 7th generation VHS dupe. You just never know what you're getting when you trade for these kind of bootleg items.

You know that'll never be officially released. Plus, a Genesis trading group is not going to float trash. These groups specialize in finding better sources and ugrading with better mastering jobs.

Remember that Genesis tape you had by Showco? I figure if it's worth watching on tape it's worth watching on DVD.